Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Solo HM Darth Malgus

Chaori
07.27.2012 , 08:32 AM | #1
So after roughly 6 combined hours over 3 days of attempts I finally managed to solo Darth Malgus in HM FE on my Assassin. I just feel I have to show people ;D this is one of the hardest challenges I've had on my tank yet (it's relatively easy though until he hits enrage around 40%). Most of my wipes were due to using my Force Shroud at bad times and getting 1 shot by his lightning when he phase transitions.

Kill Vid

I'm working on soloing all bosses in HM FPs.. Will take a while, especially for fights with brutal enrages like Revan (13k hits T_T). So far I have done HM GXR-5 Sabotage Droid in BT, Gark The Indomitable in BoI, The Foundry Guardian in Foundry and now Malgus .

Any recommendations on who I can try next?

EDIT: My solo HM BT video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVmkn1irnWE

BenjaminminU
07.27.2012 , 08:37 AM | #2
Okay so that was rather impressive, however the music in the vid was an offput, had to mute it.
"Declaration: Assassination protocols active. Greetings, master" - HK-51

Chaori
07.27.2012 , 08:44 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by BenjaminminU View Post
Okay so that was rather impressive, however the music in the vid was an offput, had to mute it.
Haha sorry.. Maximum The Hormone (Japanese Death Metal ) the first song is actually one of their more docile songs xD

SNCommand
07.27.2012 , 08:56 AM | #4
Crud, now they're gonna nerf the class

Still,now we only need someone to solo an entire operation
Quote: Originally Posted by Ben "Yahtzee" Croshaw
Personally I would slap Georges hands away from the editing desk, give him a colouring book and then remake the entire prequel trilogy so that Darth Vader uses the force to win breakdance competitions and chokes to death anyone who utters the word midichlorians.

Sarfux
07.27.2012 , 08:58 AM | #5
cool vid. But what's with the music???
Always be who you are, not what the galaxy wants you to be

Mentor System

Sindorin
07.27.2012 , 09:00 AM | #6
Nice kill, Comrade.
< White Rose >
For The Republic!
Oya, Surtr! Ni su'cuyi, gar kyr'adyc, ni partayli, gar darasuum!

yoomazir
07.27.2012 , 09:01 AM | #7
Rolling an assassin RIGHT NOW.

Aaroneus
07.27.2012 , 09:03 AM | #8
that's *********** awesome man. well done.

what is talos geared with?
Xterra - Sniper <Nothing-Personal>

Rafaman
07.27.2012 , 09:09 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Chaori View Post
So after roughly 6 combined hours over 3 days of attempts I finally managed to solo Darth Malgus in HM FE on my Assassin. I just feel I have to show people ;D this is one of the hardest challenges I've had on my tank yet (it's relatively easy though until he hits enrage around 40%). Most of my wipes were due to using my Force Shroud at bad times and getting 1 shot by his lightning when he phase transitions.

Kill Vid

I'm working on soloing all bosses in HM FPs.. Will take a while, especially for fights with brutal enrages like Revan (13k hits T_T). So far I have done HM GXR-5 Sabotage Droid in BT, Gark The Indomitable in BoI, The Foundry Guardian in Foundry and now Malgus .

Any recommendations on who I can try next?

Nicely done!!!! Damn dude... I'm going to need to get to work now. TBH, I didn't think ti was possible.

Chaori
07.27.2012 , 09:11 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Aaroneus View Post
that's *********** awesome man. well done.

what is talos geared with?
My Mr Robot profile (in my sig) has Talos's gear as well if you wanna take a look.