Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

how to pick a group and receive black hole dailies in flashpoints

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Flashpoints, Operations, and Heroic Missions
how to pick a group and receive black hole dailies in flashpoints

cfcstl
07.26.2012 , 09:58 PM | #1
I s it possible to pick a group or part of a group and go through the group finder to achieve the daily black hole tokens?
Or do you even need the group finder to receive the black hole daily?

epicfear
07.26.2012 , 10:00 PM | #2
You can have a groupd pre-formed and still get the dailies for the group finder. You just need to let it pick the flashpoint at random, by not un-checking any of them. you will still get the commendations at the end, if you did a hard mode or operation.
Copy this signature if you believe Timothy Zahn should take over the Star Wars EU

cfcstl
07.26.2012 , 10:29 PM | #3
So would I assemble the group first then join group finder and does each person also need to join group finder?
This would override any previous people waiting in group finder who would have priority?

epicfear
07.26.2012 , 10:31 PM | #4
the leader of the group would have to hit the queue button, but with a full party, it really shouldn't matter that much who it is that has to hit the button.
Copy this signature if you believe Timothy Zahn should take over the Star Wars EU

xstortion
07.27.2012 , 10:35 AM | #5
If other people are in GF it will not let you invite them.

Leovinus
07.27.2012 , 11:09 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by cfcstl View Post
So would I assemble the group first then join group finder and does each person also need to join group finder?
This would override any previous people waiting in group finder who would have priority?
Basically. You just have the group leader do the queueing as they normally would, it'll queue the whole group as a unit. You can do this with an 8 man group too, by the way. Just make sure you queue for a group of flashpoints such that it qualifies for the comms. If you have part of the group premade, it should just fill in the gaps.

Be warned though, if someone has a crappy connection and disconnects mid FP, it'll screw it up.