Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Battle of Balmorra: The Dark Ascension

Bird_of_Thunder
08.12.2012 , 10:20 PM | #71
Ravvok finally walked away from the wall and opened a blueprint of the droid factory. He clicked a button and the vital points of the building were highlighted. "My master's agents have recovered this blueprint of the building. The point we can reprogramm the droids from is this tower."

The Sith pointed to a comm tower of the five coming from the factory's base. "These towers rotate quite often. Must be a security measure they implemented to keep the droids on their side. We'll have to split up one tower each. That's the basics of it."

The Sith then pointed to the three extra entrances to the factory. "Splitting up two on the side doors and one on the back door. The troops will assault from the front as a distraction. We will meet up at the entrances to the five towers. That's where we split up." Ravvok closed the map and stored it. "Any questions?" he asked.
Lord Ravvok
Annihilation Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>

legolegion
08.13.2012 , 02:03 PM | #72
Sabrina then said ""I will lead the attack, against the droids at the front with my own troops. Also some of local force`s, with your permission Lord Ira. Then when deed is done, we will retreat to the near by temple. We will try make look like disorginsied retreat, with a couple fury`s being the only reason that won`t mop us up. Sabrina figured she could use this, to search the temple with out lord ira gaze on her. If the plan had not changed, and if so then so be it.

Bird_of_Thunder
08.13.2012 , 02:51 PM | #73
Ravvok spoke as soon as Sabrina was finished. "I'll help Sabrina. I believe there is a Jedi at the factory and I would like nothing more than to face him" the marauder said. He needed to search the temple to find his objective aside from the Jedi general.
Lord Ravvok
Annihilation Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>

RCcarroll
08.13.2012 , 04:39 PM | #74
Reaper Six rubbed his chin. "If we assembled only a small fighting force, the factory's defenders may mistake it for a quick raid to chip away at their defenses. Otherwise, this plan is favorable. When shall we enact it?"
The Dracon Legacy

Posted by the man known as Valtor Dracon before server transfers.

Bird_of_Thunder
08.13.2012 , 08:12 PM | #75
As soon as possible Ravvok said.
Lord Ravvok
Annihilation Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>

MarkuiseTalon
08.13.2012 , 11:56 PM | #76
Ira watched and listened with great interest, "Very good. I will agree to this plan of yours, Ravvok. You and Sabrina will take the front as you request. I will provide a attack to the back and Agent Reaper will be our support if anything goes wrong in the assault. That should be enough." Then he walks towards the comms to prep things.
"The Jedi is the chains of the soul as the Sith is the poison of the body, I am...just another unfornatune of both ideals."

legolegion
08.14.2012 , 10:41 AM | #77
Sabrina said "As soon as captain markus return, then we shall attack" she then add "Ravvok you can have the honour, miltia force into the factory. Then take on the jedi, if you wish. I will hold open, the lines of retreat. For us, when the agent has done his job."
She was wondering, what her final order where to be. But she was making plans, on most eventualtys.

Bird_of_Thunder
08.14.2012 , 12:51 PM | #78
Ravvok nodded. I'll prep my troops. When you give the signal, I will begin the attack Ravvok said to Sabrina. He then left to make sure his troops were ready.

At the base's launchfield, he contacted his master, Darth Morva. My lord, we are staging an assault on the droid factory. However, as a part of the plan, I am to retreat to the old temple where I can finish my mission. The image of Darth Morva looked pleased. Perfect. Make sure you recover the holocron and analyze it to make sure it's the correct one. Go swiftly, my apprentice Morva said. Ravvok nodded and closed his comlink. He put on his mask and went to speak with the captain commanding Ravvok's troops.
Lord Ravvok
Annihilation Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>

RCcarroll
08.15.2012 , 03:22 PM | #79
Reaper Six nodded to Sabrina, then proceeded to trail Ravvok out of the room. He turned right as he exited, and, walking down a corridor, glanced around and found an empty meeting room. As he entered, he pulled back his sleeve, tapping several buttons on his wristband, a green light illuminated at the top on the screen.*

"No listening devices detected," it said in a monotonous male voice. Reaper Six stepped to the side of the door, whispering into his communicator.*

"Reaper Six to Watcher Three. Authorization: Aurek, Thresh, Echo."

"I read you, Reaper Six. What's the situation?"

"We're preparing an attack on a Republic Base--planning on initiating a Hidden Razor."

Reaper Six, we're on a secure line. No need to use code names."

"You're naive, Watcher Three. I'll inform you afterwards how the raid will go, then send a recording to the headquarters. Reaper Six out."
The Dracon Legacy

Posted by the man known as Valtor Dracon before server transfers.

MarkuiseTalon
08.16.2012 , 12:41 AM | #80
After Ira finished organizing a plan of attack and suitable team of Imperial troopers to assist, one of his masters' assassins appeared. Whispering in his ear, Ira wasn't much surprised by the news, and nods to his aide. It bowed to him before vanishing again in his Force camouflage.

What his master have always told him was to never be left open for surprises and he is determined to make sure the lessons are made to ascend him to a great purpose.
"The Jedi is the chains of the soul as the Sith is the poison of the body, I am...just another unfornatune of both ideals."