Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Battle of Balmorra: The Dark Ascension

RCcarroll
08.09.2012 , 04:00 PM | #61
Reaper Six gave a quick salute back to the men sent to meet him.

"Very well, Lieutenant, he replied. He gestured to the ship. If I may Lieutenant, please do not allow any of your men in there. Besides being a security risk, there are some...experiments I have been conducting."

As the soldiers looked at each other nervously, Reaper Six smirked slightly. Got them every time.

The men formed a loose circle around him, leading him through the maze of corridors and halls that would have confused him had he not memorized the blueprints beforehand. After a seemingly endless and remedial seeming journey through the base, Reaper Six and his entourage entered the command center. As the men exited, he found himself standing across from robed Kaleesh and the other, armored Sith he had seen in the holocall. One of them, he noted, was missing.

"Lord Ira, I presume?" He said, nodding to the Kaleesh as a casual sign of respect.
The Dracon Legacy

Posted by the man known as Valtor Dracon before server transfers.

MarkuiseTalon
08.09.2012 , 07:52 PM | #62
Ira turned around to face the agent, "I am, agent. It seems you will be helping us with claiming a foothold on Balmorra and I am confident that you have the capabilities will help us immensely."
"The Jedi is the chains of the soul as the Sith is the poison of the body, I am...just another unfornatune of both ideals."

RCcarroll
08.09.2012 , 08:11 PM | #63
"Call me Reaper Six," he said. "I am sure my skills will be useful to you. I am usually a sniper on Intelligence operations, but I can be used in other capacities if needed. Now, your master interrupted before I was able to get the details of your mission..."
The Dracon Legacy

MarkuiseTalon
08.10.2012 , 12:39 AM | #64
With a careful eye, Ira responded, "Yes. the mission is to eradicate the Balmorra rebels led by the former Imperial officer Wason Doma. While our soldiers should be able to handle the infantry, the issue comes in the form of Wason and his lieutenants; Tyru Sorak, the twi'lek Atho'ma, and his cybernetic advisor Mobus Tunles," He gave a pause for Reaper to collect that information before continuing.

"If we eliminate them, the rebel forces will fall more easier. We already have agents on the assignment of finding their location. Until then, we will sabotage their droid supply, which runs from a Okara droid factory several kilometers north of here. Once those objectives are done, we go after the Jedi and their Republic strike teams in the ancient temple due east of this area."
"The Jedi is the chains of the soul as the Sith is the poison of the body, I am...just another unfornatune of both ideals."

Bird_of_Thunder
08.10.2012 , 12:49 AM | #65
Ravvok nodded his head in agreement. He took off his mask to reveal yellow eyes, a Sith star tattoo on the right side of his face, several battle scars, a lightsaber burn running diaganolly up his face, and silver, long, unkept hair."The droid supply line is crucial to their efforts against us. If we take out the supply line, they will only be fighting on manpower. If we ambush the factory and keep the siege going long enough, perhaps that will draw out the Resistance leaders out where we can kill them" the Sith said.
Lord Ravvok
Annihilation Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>

legolegion
08.10.2012 , 09:29 AM | #66
Sabrina met up with captain markus, "Captain markus, imprial intelligence may be intercepting communitcations. So use most secure, communication channel we have to contact my master. Their may been a change of plans." Markus looked puzzeled"Why what happened?" he asked "The member if dark council, following the events. So he needs to be apprised of what happing, before hand in case he wants to change the plan." Markus noded in agreement, and then set off. He was going get back to the fury, and use a secure link back to my master from their.
Sabrina then left, to go back to Lord Ira. The men apart from a squad, who left with markus where getting ready to move out. Sabrina soon made her way back, she saw the sith agent talking to lord ira. She deside to stay in the background, she was taking note`s about the battle plan, she was also wondering what the agent actualy new. If anything of what her plan was.

RCcarroll
08.10.2012 , 09:53 AM | #67
Reaper Six nodded. "I see. I can be your lookout and sniper from the outside of the factory, or can provide inside, unless you have other need of me. You should consider this as well: provided the chance, we could reconfigure the droids' programming to fight for us; send them into the rebel camps as sleeper agents."
The Dracon Legacy

MarkuiseTalon
08.12.2012 , 01:56 AM | #68
Rubbing his tusk in thought, Ira looked at Reaper cautiously, "And you accomplish this?"

legolegion
08.12.2012 , 12:32 PM | #69
Sabrina intruppted before the agent could answer the question"Well we have to get to the central mainframe, reprogramme them their. But we have the have the programming, kick in later. Aswell make the rebels think, the droids have repulsed us. So they more inclind, not to check for reprograming" She puased and looked at the agent she felt sorry for him, being a none force using sith must be hard. "Do you think you, could pull this off. she asked him.

RCcarroll
08.12.2012 , 08:15 PM | #70
"Of course," Reaper Six said. "It is simply a matter of a bit more effort. I could find an appropriate program from the Intelligence database."
The Dracon Legacy