Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Battle of Balmorra: The Dark Ascension

legolegion
08.05.2012 , 03:23 PM | #41
Sabrina looked at lord ira and said"If he is usless, then no more time should be wasted on him! she said in cold voice. She wonder why, the lord was draging out. She would just bolted him as soon as he opened his mouth, if his incompentcy was that grave."So has he any other uses, or can you finish this so we can move on." She asked Lord Ira. She looked at the man wondering if he, just accept his fate or come up with some use he may have.

Bird_of_Thunder
08.05.2012 , 08:23 PM | #42
"Finish him" the masked marauder said.
Lord Ravvok
Annihilation Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>

MarkuiseTalon
08.06.2012 , 01:10 AM | #43
Smirking, Ira finished the major off with a closing of his fist, crushing his windpipe and spine, and let the body drop on the floor in a heap. "This is the price of failure and incompentence. I hope this lesson is learned and no further issues come from this base under my watch." The Kaleesh said with a deep and powerful voice.

Instantly, the lieutenants saluated in understanding. "Good. I want all rebel reports of this area and the information about the Jedi Temple near here. All of it!" He ordered and they moved to complete that order.

Looking at a soldier, he ordered the body to be removed. Walking to the war table, Ira accessed the communications, and in short while, a tall shadow appeared hovering on the table. A figure wrapped in tattered black robes and a ancient metal Kaleesh warmask over its face, beaming eyes glaring at the Sith Lord.

Just from its presence, the Dark Side radiated strongly from the figure, sending harsh vibrations in the Force and sickening feeling, more so than most of the other Dark Councilor members.

"My apprentice," A harsh hiss, echoed with a mechanical tone, spoke, "I sense you completed your first objective. Excellent. Are these the apprentices?"

Bowing to his master, Ira replied, "Yes, Master."

Inhaling deeply with a certain wheeze, the Dark Councilor spoke to Ravvyok and Sabrina, "Perhaps you know me, I am Darth Penthus, one of the Dark Council's oldest members. While you are on this mission, I am the absolute voice, report to me of anything of great importance, understood?"
"The Jedi is the chains of the soul as the Sith is the poison of the body, I am...just another unfornatune of both ideals."

legolegion
08.06.2012 , 01:58 PM | #44
Sabrina knelt before the holo image, of dark council member. She rose and replied yes, my`lord she new at this point, she had to contact her master the very second she got a chance. As things have gone way beyond his order`s know, with a member of the dark council being intrested in what going on.
She was not sure it would be wise to try pull stunt, of taking the holocron with their gaze on her.

Bird_of_Thunder
08.06.2012 , 09:45 PM | #45
Ravvok stood standing, his arms still crossed. A pleasure, Darth Penthus. It is an honor to greet a member of the Dark Council." Ravvok scanned the Sith lord with his mask-hidden eyes.
Lord Ravvok
Annihilation Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>

MarkuiseTalon
08.07.2012 , 10:58 PM | #46
Darth Penthus looked at the two, sensing many things, and waves out a long sleeve with metallic claws sticking out of the shadows, "It is good to see respect in the new generation of the Sith. Your masters taught you well, perhaps you may be able to surpass them soon, and this will be a testament of your worth. Balmorra is infested with crawling scum and fed by the Republic dogs." Pausing to allow the apprentices to absorb that piece of praise before continuing,

"I have summoned you to this particular area to create a more stable milestone for our forces and retrieve relics that rightfully belong to the Empire. Cleanse the rebellion out of this area, led by the traitor Wason Doma, cut out the puppet and the strings will appear to its puppeteer, Jedi Master Qotta Lukwen. He and a small group of Jedi are here to try and usurp the planet from our grasp. We will not let that happen. Anything to note on this assignment, Apprentices?"

Ira had none, but perhaps the others did.
"The Jedi is the chains of the soul as the Sith is the poison of the body, I am...just another unfornatune of both ideals."

RCcarroll
08.07.2012 , 11:01 PM | #47
"Reaper, would you like us to patch you into the conversation? I mean, are you sure? It's a Dark Council member and several Sith." Watcher Four queried. The blond man rubbed his arm nervously as Reaper Six shook his head.

"No. Patch me in," the Pureblood said, stone faced.

"Please don't make me do this, Reaper. I don't want to be beheaded by Sith assassins for knowing too much."

Reaper Six sighed at the newest Watcher's fear. "You will be fine, Watcher Four. Now patch me in. We are Imperial Intelligence. It is our job to know too much."

Several holographic figures appeared before him. One, the Dark Council member, he presumed, was the largest, with three others with their backs to him.
The Dracon Legacy

Posted by the man known as Valtor Dracon before server transfers.

legolegion
08.08.2012 , 10:40 AM | #48
Sabrina replied"None my lord, other than does my master know of the council is involded on this mission?" Sabrina new, that his mission conficted with her other mission. She trying to figure away to solve it, and she would have to get infomation to captain markus soon.
She new other would sence she was nervous, she hoped this would be put down to meeting a member of the dark council.

MarkuiseTalon
08.08.2012 , 11:43 AM | #49
Darth Penthus looked at the inquisitor called Sabrina and answered with a very slight hint of amusement, "I have informed her of my involvement and allowed you to be apart of this plan. She will get her little treasure soon enough. The Jedi Temple is one of the prime targets on this mission, so it will not conflict your assignment."

Just then, he stopped and made a dark noise. The Dark Side vibrated and Penthus' eyes glown bright red, "Who spies on the Conquerer of Malachor V, Intelligence Operatives!?"

RCcarroll
08.08.2012 , 12:04 PM | #50
"Reaper!" Watcher Three moaned.

"Relax, Watcher," Reaper Six said. "It's not like we didn't intend this in the first place. They had to find out sometime."

"What?! You knew this would happen?!"

He leaned forward, tapping several buttons on the holoimager, and blue light washed over him, displaying him in the holocall. The Sith, Darth Penthus, was seething with fury. Reaper Six bowed reluctantly, gritting his teeth.

"Apologies, my Lord. My Watcher is new. I apologize that I was able to be discovered."
The Dracon Legacy

Posted by the man known as Valtor Dracon before server transfers.