Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Battle of Balmorra: The Dark Ascension

Bird_of_Thunder
08.02.2012 , 09:58 PM | #31
Ravvok nodded, expression hidden behind his mask. "A true yet interesting fact." He looked over at the pilot. "How far are we from Lord Ira's position?" the Sith asked. "We're approaching his position now" the pilot replied. "Good." Ravvok opened his holocom and attempted to contact Ira.
Darth Ravvok
Carnage Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>

MarkuiseTalon
08.03.2012 , 01:03 AM | #32
Opening his eyes from his meditation, Ira sensed they were approaching and could see that as well. His wounds were healed and his power restored, he got up from his position, and answered to Ravvok's hailing, "This is Lord Ira. The assault is falling..." He said, then he felt a ripple in the Force. It was... Jorryk again, using the Force to saude his troopers in fighting hard. Using his own command of the Dark Side, he mentally fought against the Jedi master's influence, bringing fear and anxiety to the rebels as the Jedi tried to bring hope and valor in them.

"There is Jedi involved in this battle, any progress from you, Ravvok?" Ira finished, his eyes on the figure of the Sith Marauder.
"The Jedi is the chains of the soul as the Sith is the poison of the body, I am...just another unfornatune of both ideals."

legolegion
08.03.2012 , 02:34 PM | #33
Sabrina could feel the jedi presence, as he began to meditate. She new the jedi, would be able to feel her too. She truned to Ravvok "Can you feel, the jedi too?" she asked. As she waited for the reply, the transport landed. The sith platoon, got off the transport and made sure the area was secure.

Bird_of_Thunder
08.03.2012 , 05:31 PM | #34
"I feel him, too. We're on our way to your position now and we'll be landing shortly. With three Sith, there is no way the Republic can hold us off." As he closed the comlink and walked out, he looked over at Sabrina. "Indeed I do" the marauder said. He walked off to Lord Ira
Darth Ravvok
Carnage Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>

MarkuiseTalon
08.03.2012 , 11:14 PM | #35
Putting his arms behind his back, the battle behind him lessening more and more, Ira watched the Sith walk out. "The defense is successful and our enemies have weakened." Ira said, somewhat boasting, waiting for everyone to be here.
"The Jedi is the chains of the soul as the Sith is the poison of the body, I am...just another unfornatune of both ideals."

Bird_of_Thunder
08.04.2012 , 12:55 AM | #36
Ravvok walked over and stood face-to-face with Ira. "Well done. Sabrina is coming, she just needs a little time for meditation. And here she is now."

((legolegion, ill mod u in for this))
Sabrina walked out of the shuttle and stood next to Ravvok. Bowing, she said, "Greetings, Lord Ira." She returned to normal posture
Darth Ravvok
Carnage Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>

MarkuiseTalon
08.04.2012 , 08:41 PM | #37
Bowing abit in respect to the two Sith apprentices, Ira twitched abit in his mental battle with the Jedi, "Glad to see you two have finally made it. The base is safe for the moment, now we shall deal with another problem that could hinder our progress." He said before walking, leading the two to the nearby base.

"The Major." He explained simply.

Bird_of_Thunder
08.05.2012 , 12:44 AM | #38
Ravvok walked alongside Ira, his mask still on. "Who is the Major, milord?" he asked with great interest.
Darth Ravvok
Carnage Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>

legolegion
08.05.2012 , 03:29 AM | #39
Sabrina waited in silence for lord ira to explain, who the major was. She figured they would be an, so called ex-republic officer. Who is causing us problems, but no matter. He would be dead soon, and she be looting the old jedi temple.
She was still cuarious of what ths holocron, was though not to tell the others of it. But this was not her call, she hoping to find other relics for her to keep aswell.

MarkuiseTalon
08.05.2012 , 08:05 AM | #40
Ira frowned under his mask, "Major Horturus, He is the commanding officer of this base. He have failed in his duty and will be properly replaced by a more capable officer. I already have someone for the job."

Stopping at the base enterance, the guards formally saluted and opened the doors, and the three Sith walked through the guarded halls, everyone nervous to see them. With Sith, anything can happen.

Finally, they came to the command center where the Major and his fellow lieutenants waited. Horturus steadily approached Ira, "W-We bow before the majesty of our saviors. Once more, the Sith prove their power on the battlefield. This base wouldn't have lasted much longer if you hav-"

Suddenly the groving major barely caught his breath as the Force constricted around his neck and lifted him off his feet, his bulging eyes looked at the disapproving Sith Lord, a clawed hand held out to him. "Exactly fool, as a officer of the Imperial military, it is your duty to be a capable...and competent leader, one that can watch over this base with needing one of us to save you." Ira lectured at the choking man, "Shame to be replaced by one of your better underlings, don't you agree?"

Horturus gave out a gurgle as he was starting to turn blue. "While I personally would end your life, I wonder what my fellows think of your failure." Ira said, turning his head abit to Ravvok and Sabrina for their decisions.