Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Battle of Balmorra: The Dark Ascension

legolegion
07.28.2012 , 01:39 PM | #11
Sabrina listened to comms chat, as her ship began to land. She then replied to other ships, "Incase anyone broken through our coms channel, we should meet up on the ground." She then turned to captain markus "Put her down, and then locate local comander. Then liase with them, and find out what their take on the situation on balmorra." He repiied "Yes my`lady" The fire dancer then landed, and sabrina disembarked. She headed too a meeting point where she, new other sith would meet her later.
As that was happing captain markus, set off to local comander to get infomation of what happing on the ground.

LtBob
07.28.2012 , 03:25 PM | #12
Jorryk jumped out of his ship in front of the Sith Lord "Sith I am Jedi Master Jorryk Soryn, and I peacefully ask that we negotiate thing before anymore people die on this front if not," Jorryk turned on both of his lightsabers "I am positive on of us will die and I have the lightside on my behalf and the best training any Jedi has ever, so what do you say." Jorryk realized how these situations usually ended so he went into a defensive form and prepared for the Sith Lord to attack.
-Light-Gray Jedi Guardian -Light Jedi Shadow -Light-Gray Gunslinger -Light Commando
-Dark Sith Marauder -Dark Sith Sorcerer -Dark Sniper -Grey-Dark Powertech Bounty Hunter

Bird_of_Thunder
07.28.2012 , 04:56 PM | #13
The Shadow Reaper flew over a small skirmish going on near the Sith's appointed rally point. The bay doors opened and Ravvok lept out. He ignited his lightsabers and, just before he hit the ground, clean-swept a war-droid's head off. Then, he fought his way to the rally point. After all Resistance soldiers were killed, he closed his sabers and met with Sabrina. "You must be Sabrina. My name is Ravvok. Any reports on the battle?. the Sith said.
Lord Ravvok
Annihilation Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>

MarkuiseTalon
07.29.2012 , 02:32 AM | #14
Slaughtering the surrounding Balmorran assault force with lightning-fast and vicious lightsaber strikes and devastating Force attacks, Lord Ira looked like a demon on the battlefield. Then again, many Sith warriors are seen as such, and those trained under a Dark Councilor are more feared. Ira was apart of that fear pyramid, slicing a frightened man in half with a merciful swing, and when a larger human tried to charge at him with a vibroblade, the Sith Lord laughed at the folly before lifting a armored hand in a claw-like fashion, and in response, the man looked with wide-eyes as he tried to gasp at a invisible hand as it wrapped its fingers around his thick throat and lifted him into the air.

"You was a fool to challenge Lord-" The Kaleesh marauder was about to say when the sickening sensation of the Light Side finally revealed itself. Turning ever so slightly to the Jedi approaching him, he listened to the drool speech of the classic surrender and fight. Recognizing the voice as the one that contacted him, he turned to this Jedi Master with the resistance fighter still in mid-air, Force choked at his will.

"Ah, Master Sorvyn. Your exploits are well heard of and it will be a ...honor to see your prowess for myself." The Sith Lord said before finally crushing the rebel's windpipe with a clutch of his fist and stepping before the Jedi. In a Makashi opening stance and saluate, Ira circled the Jedi, their duel in the middle of the battlefield.
"The Jedi is the chains of the soul as the Sith is the poison of the body, I am...just another unfornatune of both ideals."

LtBob
07.29.2012 , 03:07 AM | #15
"Yes I have heard of you too lord Ira, and I had wished I wouldn't have to face you in combat but I will not idly stand by it is time to show you what a master of the Jedi Council can do." Jorryk used force repulse and then he jumped at the Sith Lord. He had hoped to finish this battle quickly, but he realized that with a Sith Lord it would take too long he hoped that his reinforcements would show up quickly but until such time he would have to face the Sith alone.
-Light-Gray Jedi Guardian -Light Jedi Shadow -Light-Gray Gunslinger -Light Commando
-Dark Sith Marauder -Dark Sith Sorcerer -Dark Sniper -Grey-Dark Powertech Bounty Hunter

legolegion
07.29.2012 , 11:51 AM | #16
Sabrina looked at ravvok, his face was scared from previous battles. "None as yet, my company troops are disembarking. Also my company captain, is going to find out what happing on the ground. Besides is their not meant to be, one more of us here?" she asked.
She began to also look at the battlefeild map, she trying to see where the battle was taking place.

Bird_of_Thunder
07.29.2012 , 12:03 PM | #17
Ravvok looked around. I believe there is another somewhere on the battlefield. And-" the Sith was cut off when he recieved a transmission from the Shadow Reaper. "What is it?" he asked Captain Durnock. "We were cut out of the landing zone due to the battle going on there. We would land at the main base but we need you for cleearence. They said 'The spot is only open to Sith lords'. I found it proposterous." "And exactly how is this relevant to me?" Ravvok replied. "While performing a fly-over of the battlefield we were able to locate the Jedi your after. He's about 20 clicks away." Durnock said. Ravvok thought for a moment. Before he could reply, he heard a loud crash and the transmission ended. So much for that the Sith thought to himself
Lord Ravvok
Annihilation Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>

MarkuiseTalon
07.29.2012 , 12:05 PM | #18
Thrown back by the sudden explosion of Force energies, Ira chuckled at the attack, the thrill of battle already exciting him. Sliding back several meters, his cloak started to tear some, the Sith Lord used the flowing energy to convert the attacking Force to his own attack in the form of a large ball of compressed air, and thrown it straight back at the charging Jedi.
"The Jedi is the chains of the soul as the Sith is the poison of the body, I am...just another unfornatune of both ideals."

legolegion
07.29.2012 , 12:44 PM | #19
Sabrina looked at the other sith, and said "So our quarry, has shown it self. Lets get a move on, before he hides again." She then began to move back, to docking bay. Then she moved on to one transports, a platoon of her sith troops got on board aswell. As they did she turned to one of lieutenant, "Tell captain markus to catch up, asap".
She waited to see if ravvok, was going to board the transport as well. If he did they, would set off as soon as he put his foot on board.

Bird_of_Thunder
07.29.2012 , 03:32 PM | #20
Ravvok put on his mask and boarded the transport. "We won't need much troop support f we can find Lord Ira." he told the lietenaunt. As he stepped on, the ship's hatch closed and the crew set off. "Sabrina. See if one of your men can contact Ira. We'll try to pick him up on the way."
Lord Ravvok
Annihilation Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>