Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Maximum PvP Healing (Total and/or HPS)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Maximum PvP Healing (Total and/or HPS)

furiousferret
07.28.2012 , 04:04 PM | #21
1 million protection? You sir win at the game. Uninstall and bask in your glory.

Personally I think the true marker of heals is not letting anyone on your team die. Of course that is a team effort.
Theronot - Conqueror Juggernaut
Theranot - Conqueror Operative
Therinot - War Hero Marauder
The Bastion (formerly Black Vulkars)

Ravashakk
07.29.2012 , 07:31 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by eldakoos View Post
You think i just sat there just to run up my numbers? How about you go play a rated bud.
You are essentially dealing with a longer time frame than the average war zone due to the mechanics of that specific game....which may be through no fault of your own.

When I was talking about running your numbers up I was referring to the way you heal for the sake of getting more healing done rather than smart healing. That has nothing to do with whether or not you were stalling at a 2nd node to make the game go longer. ie...aoe healing in the stead of single target healing priority targets.

Renita
07.29.2012 , 07:51 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Ravashakk View Post
You are essentially dealing with a longer time frame than the average war zone due to the mechanics of that specific game....which may be through no fault of your own.
The longer time frame doesn't make it any less impressive. I don't think the point of this thread was to find out who was best healer, and it certainly wasn't to claim that john's 100k heals was more valid than James's 200k heals because of the circumstances. It's just for people to give themselves a pat on the back and share the top heals they got, and show the top potential of heals in the game given the right set of circumstances.

I say good job to all.

Ravashakk
07.29.2012 , 08:33 AM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Renita View Post
The longer time frame doesn't make it any less impressive. I don't think the point of this thread was to find out who was best healer, and it certainly wasn't to claim that john's 100k heals was more valid than James's 200k heals because of the circumstances. It's just for people to give themselves a pat on the back and share the top heals they got, and show the top potential of heals in the game given the right set of circumstances.

I say good job to all.
Yes, yes it does make it less impressive. If a guy gets 500k heals in a 15 min game of huttball, some guy getting 1 million heals in a 40 min novare coast is not more impressive. The numbers are impressive based on the time alotted to do said healing.

If I posted a screenshot of someone getting 2 million heals in a NC, would you be impressed if I told you it was a 3 hour game?

A lot of factors go into making something more or less impressive. To name a few:

1. Time in the war zone
2. Quality of dps on the other team
3. Number of healers on your team and the other team
4. What war zone you're playing
5. Whether or not you had guard

Daiyukie
07.29.2012 , 08:39 AM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Belly View Post
My commando healer is only lvl 41, and I rarely get a guard, I managed around 300k a few times, but usually i'm jumped on as soon as they see my green beams of love
I'MA FIRIN' MAH HAMMER SHOT! -Bzewew-

"He's over there, get him!"
"Everyone not as good as me is a Noob. Everyone better than me is a No Lifer" - The Code of the Bads
Quote: Originally Posted by gwrtheyn
atm Concealment Operative are like a dog humping on your leg,anoying,but not lethal
Quote: Originally Posted by jaxxxster
Solution : Nerf Operatives. Again.

Renita
07.29.2012 , 10:56 AM | #26
Yes, yes it does make it less impressive. If a guy gets 500k heals in a 15 min game of huttball, some guy getting 1 million heals in a 40 min novare coast is not more impressive. The numbers are impressive based on the time alotted to do said healing.

If I posted a screenshot of someone getting 2 million heals in a NC, would you be impressed if I told you it was a 3 hour game?

A lot of factors go into making something more or less impressive. To name a few:

1. Time in the war zone
I didn't say that the highest heals is the most impressive, I said the fact that it was a longer match does not make it less impressive. And yes I would be extremely impressed with anyone in any novare coast that lasted 3 hours. ( I realize this was an exaggeration but yes it would still be impressive.) I do not disagree that there are many factors that contribute to how high your heals were able to get. You're also missing whether or not there was a commando healer on your side which buffed all your heals by 3 percent, and how well your team peeled for you. However, if you read the ops post the intent of this thread was not to list every factor that lead you to be able to reach that number. It was just to see the numbers that are out there.

furiousferret
07.29.2012 , 12:24 PM | #27

1. Time in the war zone
You're just coming off as a hater. If NC is stalemated, its because no one is dying, which means the healer is doing their job (and the dps isn't). I tend to discount numbers if a team has more than 2 healers, but anyone breaking 1m in NC is probably a good healer.
Theronot - Conqueror Juggernaut
Theranot - Conqueror Operative
Therinot - War Hero Marauder
The Bastion (formerly Black Vulkars)

Ravashakk
07.29.2012 , 02:06 PM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by Renita View Post
I didn't say that the highest heals is the most impressive, I said the fact that it was a longer match does not make it less impressive. And yes I would be extremely impressed with anyone in any novare coast that lasted 3 hours. ( I realize this was an exaggeration but yes it would still be impressive.) I do not disagree that there are many factors that contribute to how high your heals were able to get. You're also missing whether or not there was a commando healer on your side which buffed all your heals by 3 percent, and how well your team peeled for you. However, if you read the ops post the intent of this thread was not to list every factor that lead you to be able to reach that number. It was just to see the numbers that are out there.
I didn't miss anything, I said a few of them are, as in not all encompassing.

Renita
07.29.2012 , 02:56 PM | #29
I didn't miss anything, I said a few of them are, as in not all encompassing.
You're missing my point. My point was I agree that there are a lot of factors that go into how high you heal numbers get. But that doesn't make high numbers any less impressive. (unless someone is off in a corner healing while alternating noble sacrifice.)

AlexGFX
07.29.2012 , 07:38 PM | #30
As a Sage healer I've done 802k in Voidstar -- of course, conditions were perfect in that I wasn't targeted by 4 or 5 people and I was left alone to chain heals. Lol.