Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

I'm announcing my retirement.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
I'm announcing my retirement.

Rogoo
07.26.2012 , 06:14 PM | #81
Quote: Originally Posted by Helig View Post
Can I have your stuff?

I play several classes at 50. Not because of FOTM rerolls, but because I like to have a fist-hand, objective picture of game balance. It's not nearly as bad as many tunnel-visioned mouth-breathers claim. My Sage alt is augmented BM Seer\TK hybrid, and I enjoy playing it as much as I enjoy playing my half-WH Marauder.
True. People only playing one class, need to really go back to their tunnel visioned closets.

If you think a class is OP, just freaking ROLL IT and stop whining.
You are not your rig specs. You are not your K/D ratio. You are not your character level. You are not your sig.
Gunslinger / Shadow / Sentinel / Powertech
The Hero engine: a 2005 technology bringing 2013 rigs to their knees.

DarkSaberMaster
07.26.2012 , 06:46 PM | #82
Quote: Originally Posted by Didy_Kush View Post
So...you rolled a sage it got nerfed now its not god mode anymore so your upset.. enjoy your next game
This was pretty much what I was saying in my post. If Sorcerers/Sages were still King of the Hill like they were before 1.2, this thread, and I imagine many of the other Nerf Marauders/Pyrotech threads, wouldn't even be here.
Daage: (Serenity Shadow) Daege: (AP Powertech)
The Harbinger Thanks for killing Engineer Snipers, Devs
Referral link for free stuff

dtebuev
07.27.2012 , 12:19 PM | #83
Quote: Originally Posted by Pistols View Post
Yup, you're mad.
Haha why am i wasting time replying to a guy who doesn't even know the definition of "mad". I'm guessing you are about 7... maybe six.

MidichIorian
07.27.2012 , 12:27 PM | #84
I was only announcing it, I havent retired yet

So, start working on the cake.

Blondesolid
07.27.2012 , 12:35 PM | #85
Wait, you guys are still playing those 4 mini games

oredith
07.27.2012 , 02:49 PM | #86
Quote: Originally Posted by chadicus View Post
Please tell me then how many keys a pyro PT needs to be effective? Let me see how many I can name:

Railshot
Rocket punch
Auto shot
Explosive dart/ thermal detonator
Unload
Flame Burst
all others can be "clicked" and you can still kill people pretty effectively. So, sorry they need 6 keys not 5.
^ and here's how you tell the free kills from those PT that actually know what they're doing.
Quote: Originally Posted by chadicus View Post
All of those you can click with your mouse and still do 500-600k damage
and I thought the "backpedal" people were militant about the mechanic, i'm surprised not everyone's jumped over this guy and his clicking abilities.

we need more people like these in WZs, so i can feel totally OP for owning 2 of them at once.
(╯□)╯┻━┻
flipp'n yo desk, like a bauss
Tankie

UGLYMRJ
07.27.2012 , 02:51 PM | #87
I wish we had 400k more posts like these... cuz I'm super sad about all the complaining I won't get to read about now.

CommunitySupport
07.27.2012 , 03:20 PM | #88
We appreciate your feedback, but will be closing this thread, as threads that focus on leaving the game generally do not encourage constructive discussion posts. Thanks again for providing your feedback, and thanks for your understanding.