Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

I'm announcing my retirement.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
I'm announcing my retirement.

lpsmash
07.26.2012 , 04:01 PM | #71
Oh snap, son. This is even more sad than the ending of "My Girl."

Didy_Kush
07.26.2012 , 05:35 PM | #72
So...you rolled a sage it got nerfed now its not god mode anymore so your upset.. enjoy your next game

criminalheretic
07.26.2012 , 05:41 PM | #73
Quote: Originally Posted by MidichIorian View Post
Should probably point out that I wasnt QQ'ing about a specific class. The problem is that it's not particulary fun or easy to constantly be kiting powerfull classes in an enviroment where 7 other players can crit on you for 5K too. It's not like we're "burning" someone down by kiting so every other enemy has plenty of time to target us too while we're ccupied.
Also, wanted to post some screenshots that helped my case but these wrere the worst I could find.

So what did you think of the dramatic title? Nice. eh?

[/drama queen]
Sorry all I saw was you coming in 1st or second place in DPS in two matches, being on par with the rest of your team in deaths and objective play, but complaining that it took too much work to do so.
What we don't understand, we can make mean anything.
Hyperspace Cannon -> Drooga's -> The Harbinger

warultima
07.26.2012 , 05:44 PM | #74
Quote: Originally Posted by Didy_Kush View Post
So...you rolled a sage it got nerfed now its not god mode anymore so your upset.. enjoy your next game
Yep even until now ever since release, sorcs/sages will always be god like to ultra bads.

Daiyukie
07.26.2012 , 05:48 PM | #75
Quote: Originally Posted by Pistols View Post
Lol this. I wish I could post the Spiderman meme pic that matches your post, tis epic!
Why can't you?
"Everyone not as good as me is a Noob. Everyone better than me is a No Lifer" - The Code of the Bads
Quote: Originally Posted by gwrtheyn
atm Concealment Operative are like a dog humping on your leg,anoying,but not lethal
Quote: Originally Posted by jaxxxster
Solution : Nerf Operatives. Again.

Vetril
07.26.2012 , 06:00 PM | #76
Quote: Originally Posted by Rippeh View Post
warzone adrenal
warzone medpac
I laughed. Post of the month.
Quote: Originally Posted by Mookind View Post
I don't know how u guys pvp but we don't generally chase the maura around, or bother stun locking him unless again. He is way out of position.
See, marauders are so OP.

Calogerus
07.26.2012 , 06:02 PM | #77
So all of you are saying this guy does nothing but QQ hes bad he needs to L2P and what not. Looks like a lot of you either don't play a Sage/Sorc, or work for BW. I'm sorry but all I read was truth, he hits everything that's wrong with these two calsses on the nose and you people dont even offer constructive feed back all you do is down this guy because he states fact. So he flamed about it and it's not very constructive big deal we've all had our flame moments.

You know the other funny thing? BW has shutdown threads that have gotten to the point of no return with other kids making fun of each other but they haven't locked this one... I find that rather strange.

Anishor
07.26.2012 , 06:07 PM | #78
Quote: Originally Posted by chadicus View Post
Actually, this is why PTs are fundamentally broken. Zero skill required to do massive damage. "Pro" PTs might actually have taunt and grapple hot keyed but lets be honest: Most of you don't even use those skills. You run in spamming auto shot til in 10m range and if railshot procs you hit it. Give me a break. There is no easier class to play.
Auto-shot doesn't proc HiB it's Stockstrike and Ion Burst.
Nightlife, Ebon Hawk Server

Sranishor, Warden
( Jugg/Guard ) ( Mara/Sent )
"For the best party you've ever had.."

warultima
07.26.2012 , 06:07 PM | #79
Quote: Originally Posted by Calogerus View Post
So all of you are saying this guy does nothing but QQ hes bad he needs to L2P and what not. Looks like a lot of you either don't play a Sage/Sorc, or work for BW. I'm sorry but all I read was truth, he hits everything that's wrong with these two calsses on the nose and you people dont even offer constructive feed back all you do is down this guy because he states fact.

You know the other funny thing? BW has shutdown threads that have gotten to the point of no return with other kids making fun of each other but they haven't locked this one... I find that rather strange.
Why help out the class we dont play? Having sorcs and sages in WZs are fun, that's where everyone gets to test their biggest hit numbers in a live situation.

[clueless trolling mode /on]
I know a sorc he tops every single WZ in damage and healing all the time. He bursts 3 times faster than pyrotech PTs and hes nearly unkillable. Hes shock crits for 5k and followed by a 2.5k chain shock. His bubble is so good makes all defensive CDs in this game looks underpowered. And super CC and super force speed and LoS makes him godlike. Sorcs are fine you just need to L2P.

Calogerus
07.26.2012 , 06:10 PM | #80
Quote: Originally Posted by warultima View Post
Why help out the class we dont play? Having sorcs and sages in WZs are fun, that's where everyone gets to test their biggest hit numbers in a live situation.

[clueless trolling mode /on]
I know a sorc he tops every single WZ in damage and healing all the time. He bursts 3 times faster than pyrotech PTs and hes nearly unkillable. Hes shock crits for 5k and followed by a 2.5k chain shock. His bubble is so good makes all defensive CDs in this game looks underpowered. And super CC and super force speed and LoS makes him godlike. Sorcs are fine you just need to L2P.
I'm choosing not to feed the troll. Thanks for the laugh though.