Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Any one else in the UK feel screwed by GAME?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Any one else in the UK feel screwed by GAME?

Miffy's Avatar


Miffy
12.13.2011 , 11:58 AM | #1
They didn't send me a code until the 26th of July and that is when I registered it, even though I pre ordered straight away. Frigging all my friends who got the Digital version are in playing and yet I spent 100+ on a CE and I'm the one being screwed :S Basically this means I'm now behind and wont be able to play with them until I catch up, yet that wont ever happen because I have a job.

Hellbrass's Avatar


Hellbrass
12.13.2011 , 12:00 PM | #3
Ask me again on the 20th. If my physical copy hasnt turned up by then, i may well feel physically violated by GAME too.

Palenen's Avatar


Palenen
12.13.2011 , 12:01 PM | #4
oh noes! your behind! the world is ending!

AngelousWang's Avatar


AngelousWang
12.13.2011 , 12:01 PM | #5
GAME has created double disappointed for me today.

I hoped today to both get into early access and get my physical CE (as it was shipped sunday).

But nether happened.

Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day.
CE VIP

darkov's Avatar


darkov
12.13.2011 , 12:02 PM | #6
Disappointed, nothing more.

I will have my CE tomorrow morning, so if I don't have my Early Access invite by then, I'll just add the product code to my account and get in that way

badwin's Avatar


badwin
12.13.2011 , 12:04 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Miffy View Post
They didn't send me a code until the 26th of July and that is when I registered it, even though I pre ordered straight away. Frigging all my friends who got the Digital version are in playing and yet I spent 100+ on a CE and I'm the one being screwed :S Basically this means I'm now behind and wont be able to play with them until I catch up, yet that wont ever happen because I have a job.
Want some french cries with your whamburger?

SanSeraph's Avatar


SanSeraph
12.13.2011 , 12:06 PM | #8
This is why I love MMORPGs. It's the end of the world when you can't play for a day. Imagine the rage you can cause with consistent ganking!

Miffy's Avatar


Miffy
12.13.2011 , 12:06 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by darkov View Post
Disappointed, nothing more.

I will have my CE tomorrow morning, so if I don't have my Early Access invite by then, I'll just add the product code to my account and get in that way
What annoys me is I'm not in at all tomoz so I'll miss the delivery and the post office is shut on Wednesday so I'll have to wait to get it on Thursday lol.

Miffy's Avatar


Miffy
12.13.2011 , 12:07 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by SanSeraph View Post
This is why I love MMORPGs. It's the end of the world when you can't play for a day. Imagine the rage you can cause with consistent ganking!
Well by the time we all get on we'll be the ones behind and being ganked.