Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

BH Force Mystic gear

chewyonthis
07.25.2012 , 10:40 PM | #1
Force lord gear is obtainable with the Black hole commendations but Force mystic gear is not... i dont understand... can someone please shed some light on this? are the healers meant to wear the force lord gear just like the dps?

thanks
Use the fork Luke not the spoon.

elmie
07.25.2012 , 11:05 PM | #2
you looking at it all wrong. it doesnt matter what you are wearing, hell you can wear social tier gears for anyone care.
the idea is the fine tune you mods inside the gears to suit your needs.

I'm a dps sorcerer so I use a mix of everyone's gears, I have brought 2x force-mystic just so I can rip the mods out to use on my gears.. campaign armoring are set with set bonus. meaning, if you take 2x compaign force master out and put it in some random orange gears, you carry over the set bonus as 2pcs set. and so on with 4th.

that said, I actually like my 4pcs bonus so I use rakata to make up the remainder pcs. because only really 3 pcs of compaign force master armoring are good the other 2 are not. so I am stuck using. BH armoring. which work fine. because my primary stats are better off.
just look around your fleet and see what some of the well geared ppl are doing to their gears. and you will have a better understanding.

here is an example of armor moding. my toon Shyra on Mr Robot