Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Bioware decides to make SWTOR free to play...

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Bioware decides to make SWTOR free to play...

Dedline
07.25.2012 , 07:57 PM | #1
It does not surprise me that Swtor is going free to play by November 21st. They have stopped caring about their subscribers and continue to lose them with consistant server downtime, no cross server pvp, they won't even release their current number of subscribers because its dropped so low. Don't get me wrong, I do love this game, when its actually online to be able to enjoy it...

DjSnazzyduds
07.25.2012 , 07:59 PM | #2
Didn't you just cry in another thread?
The Abrams Legacy
Absolut 60 Sorcerer | Shazzra 60 Operative | Zelkinege 55 Mercenary | Ozur'jek 60 Juggernaut

denpic
07.25.2012 , 08:02 PM | #3
Yea it's so consistent every Tuesday night
People you know might plan around this and you know go do something else for few hrs
Not me tho I'll make a thread every week complaining about the downtime because
How dare they stop me from playing for 4 hrs every week
It's madness

Brool
07.25.2012 , 08:02 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Dedline View Post
It does not surprise me that Swtor is going free to play by November 21st. They have stopped caring about their subscribers and continue to lose them with consistant server downtime, no cross server pvp, they won't even release their current number of subscribers because its dropped so low. Don't get me wrong, I do love this game, when its actually online to be able to enjoy it...
Constant server downtime? Blatent over exageration.

No cross server pvp? I dont have a problem, my avg wait time is usually just under 2/3 mins if that at all.

It's not going free 2 play btw. they are letting people play to level 15 free. Thats far from free to play.
Phalanx
The Harbinger
We are playing a game of rock paper scissors.
Quit asking to nerf rock when you are obviously playing scissors.

Kharnis
07.25.2012 , 08:03 PM | #5
Okay, I'm not very happy with Bioware at the moment, either, and chances are I'm hitting the unsub button in the next couple of weeks. But seriously, dude. Where are you getting this "21 November is free to play day" from?
Proud member of "The Loose Canons" Cartel.
Fan Fics
Completed:
Ongoing:

KeepMe
07.25.2012 , 08:04 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by DjSnazzyduds View Post
Didn't you just cry in another thread?
He got ripped a new one in his other thread so he started a new one.

Master-Nala
07.25.2012 , 08:05 PM | #7
It does not surprise me that Swtor is going free to play by November 21st.
Link or are you just spouting nonsense?

Reevax
07.25.2012 , 08:08 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Master-Nala View Post
Link or are you just spouting nonsense?
yeah is there a link to this?

alifaraaz
07.25.2012 , 08:09 PM | #9
Somehow the OP has managed to connect the dots that none of us could. Apparently an unscheduled maintenance on Wed Night/Thurs Morning in the 25/26 July means that SWTOR is Going F2P on 21st Nov.

Googling "swtor free to play Nov 21" brings up nothing as per usual. Maybe he's another BW Anonymous employee! (Not that Im saying the first one might not be real)
Kazar - Powertech, [Tomb of Freedom Nadd EU]

Kozzmozz
07.25.2012 , 08:10 PM | #10
reported by giving false information and trying to undermine the community.
Returned player 22/03/2016