Getting stuck in warzones is becoming a real problem

Mossesman

Yesterday me and one of our healers got stuck in the spawn during a RWZ game of Huttball, ended up getting kicked and losing rating for it. This morning my character got stuck in the Voidstar spawn, and just now my low level Guardian got stunned and ended up getting stuck in the animation and being unable to move in Novare. Had people raging at me because i couldn't interrupt, so i eventually just left.

Wtb a fix

hasn't happened to me for about 2 weeks *knock on wood*

but I feel your pain.

This novare coast I solocapped north east and was downing this agent until I got the stun glitch - after which she quickly caught on and left me there while proceeding to capture the node back in front of me as I screamed in terror. The only thing I can accurately relate it to is being paralyzed while a man of large stature has his way with you and there's not a damn thing you can do to stop it.

ofc then I got stuck in respawn, kicked out, and told 5 minutes later that we won the match.

bioware are you trying to get your player base to send u bomb threats or something...

Edited by Order-Sixty-Six

There seems to be an epidemic of juggs who know when they see an enemy low on health to hit fear/push and kill them on their back to bug them...

Used to be fairly rare, but now that people know what causes it, I see it alot more often. im sure its coincidence...

Wondering what causes these problems???

I have been playing near every day for around 3-4 months I think. I have NEVER been stuck in spawn, had the knockdown bug, stun bug or any of these many bugs and glitches. I'm starting to wonder if it's a server specific thing. Does that even make sense? I haven't had anyone in guild ever complain about these bugs either. :confused:

FOr me its happened its happened whenever ive been stunned. Ive never seen it happen to the Imperials though, so maybe its a conspiracy! /tinfoil

But yeah...they need to fix this asap. This is my biggest PvP gripe atm

Wondering what causes these problems???

I have been playing near every day for around 3-4 months I think. I have NEVER been stuck in spawn, had the knockdown bug, stun bug or any of these many bugs and glitches. I'm starting to wonder if it's a server specific thing. Does that even make sense? I haven't had anyone in guild ever complain about these bugs either. :confused:

the reports seem to indicate that you get stuck on respawn if you get killed while on the ground stunned.

so, operatives and juggs who know this, can try to replicate it and take out an opponent for good in RWZ, or for quite a while in normal wz.

the reports seem to indicate that you get stuck on respawn if you get killed while on the ground stunned.

so, operatives and juggs who know this, can try to replicate it and take out an opponent for good in RWZ, or for quite a while in normal wz.

That....

SUCKS!!!

And it's dirty!

Yeah, haven't had that happen to me yet... would definitely be annoyed too.

Yeah, I've never had this happen either; nor heard anyone complain about it in game. I have seen many a bug/glitch though. I've seen people get stuck by falling in terrain and I've been stuck like this, I've been stuck in stealth with the huttball (that one was pretty funny), been stuck in a mez that didn't break on damage, been stuck in cover and can't get out of it, but the one thing I have never had happen is dying and getting stuck in spawn. It is kind of odd that it happens repeatedly like in your instance.

Ah, didn't realize that. I'm guessing he is being exploited against then, since it is happening constantly. OP should report this for sure and who is doing it.

I get stuck in Warzones all the time.... whether it is in the spawn point or on the environment.... it happens to me at least twice a day..... although getting stuck is annoying... it makes me RAGE that the command /stuck NEVER works.... never....

Here is a clip of me getting stuck 20 mintues ago....>>>>>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K4c8b_a4V3A&feature=plcp

I really hope bioware fixes this soon....

ps. Sorry for the sucky video quality... i dont know how to fix that....