Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

receiving mail from GTN with no money!!!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service (Read-Only)
receiving mail from GTN with no money!!!

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

headm
07.25.2012 , 09:07 AM | #1
After complete trade i receive mail without money - o cr. attached!!! Its brake all trade in game!

mail:
"Aalya has purchased your auction of Aluminium on the Galactic Trade Network. You will receive your asking price of 5400 credits and your deposit, less the Galactic Trade Network's commission of 324 credits, in one hour."

Tirvaak
07.25.2012 , 09:20 AM | #2 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Quote: Originally Posted by headm View Post
After complete trade i receive mail without money - o cr. attached!!! Its brake all trade in game!
Hi headm,

It is possible that you are referring to the first mail of two that are received when you successfully sell an item on the GTN.

Once an item has been sold, you will immediately receive a mail to notify you. After 1 hour you will receive a second mail which will contain the credits from the sale. I would suggest to wait for the second mail and if you still have not received the credits by this point please let us know.

Thanks.

Tirvaak | Bioware Customer Service - Forum Support

headm
07.25.2012 , 11:00 AM | #3
Its ok. Tnx for u attention!

Tirvaak
07.25.2012 , 11:12 AM | #4 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Quote: Originally Posted by headm View Post
Its ok. Tnx for u attention!
Hi headm,

It's no problem, I hope my explanation helped.

If you need help with anything else please let us know and we will do what we can to assist.

Thanks.

Tirvaak | Bioware Customer Service - Forum Support

danielpoolblack
12.16.2013 , 03:02 PM | #5
Derp derpedy derp derp