Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Speeder's Enabled in Black Talon level 10

Avorniel
07.25.2012 , 06:12 AM | #1
I can't figure out why this has happened,it seems to me the most daft idea since launch.You are mixing new players without a legacy with legacy players and they wizz off down the lifts and start combat while the new player or player who wishes to buy there speeder at a later level are left behind,this is a really good introduction to teamwork and how to learn things,they also get got at for taking to long to reach the other player/players so your making players argue with each other.I mean seriously it takes 20 mins to run BT if that even with new players i hope this is some sort of bug ..

For the record I am a player who waits till later levels to get my speeder and has a legacy level 30 ,but have been in a couple of BT runs today when there were some players having a direct go at players who didn't use or have a speeder..and this is level 10 not level 50.

jedifather
07.25.2012 , 06:16 AM | #2
hey bro, as someone that uses the speeders at level 10 myself. you're wrong that simple. having the speeders up in BT is a blessing as i hate having to run everywhere, if you cant/choose not to get the legacy speeder more power to you, but dont deny us that want it, just because you want to walk.
This is my rifle. There are many like it, but this one is mine.My rifle is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life.My rifle, without me, is useless. Without my rifle, I am useless. I must fire my rifle true. I must shoot straighter than my enemy who is trying to kill me. I must shoot him before he shoots me. SNIPER 4 LIFE!!

Avorniel
07.25.2012 , 06:28 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by jedifather View Post
hey bro, as someone that uses the speeders at level 10 myself. you're wrong that simple. having the speeders up in BT is a blessing as i hate having to run everywhere, if you cant/choose not to get the legacy speeder more power to you, but dont deny us that want it, just because you want to walk.

Thats all well and good but the players who don't or can't use the speeder shouldn't be got at for not doing so,if they wish to wizz off then fine,but then they should have the manners to wait for the others not starting whining due to being slow .All I saw in the couple of BT runs were 2 players constantly at other throats due to this,if I could of i would of smashed both of there heads against the wall for being so selfish lol
If they think about it you are not saving any time at all due to having to wait for the none speeder players and it can put new players off if they get left behind.

Petnil
07.25.2012 , 07:59 AM | #4
have to say i agree with the poster. We all love mounts at lower lv, but when/if players start to abuse people who dont have acces to mount due to low legacy lv, then mounts should be banned.
Anyways, whatīs the big rush. Everyone keep complaining about no endgame content. You should be happy every lv takes 1 min longer.
also, most flashpoints theese days at least 1 asks for spacebar tapping. Usually i tap spacebars myself, but tbh if someone asks for spacebar tapping, i just dont. If someone havent seen dialogue before then let him/her hear the dialogue. Were in this to help eachother have a nice gaming experience.
if all tap without anyone asking to itīs all good, like i said i usually do tap myself.

LarryRow
07.25.2012 , 09:01 AM | #5
You can complain when they re-enable speeders in Esseles.

/thread
A classic sig that should not be lost:
Quote:
Stunned , pew pew hack slash , stunned , running backward circles, stunned cannot move, pew pew, break stun, 30 second snare, wha?!?!!? stunned, knockdown, ...less stun more pew pew and hacknslash please.

pure_laced
07.25.2012 , 11:43 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Petnil View Post
Anyways, whatīs the big rush. Everyone keep complaining about no endgame content. You should be happy every lv takes 1 min longer.
The big rush is because they already have 2 toons in full 61 and people from their guild unsubscribed due to lack of endgame content, so they needed to reroll a new toon to fill that void. They have to level quickly, so they can be full 61 in 2 weeks as well.
Cali Killed Nox
Genshen 50: Powertech | Guardian | Assassin | Sniper | Sage
Guild Website | Stream | Twitter

Mordeguy
07.26.2012 , 06:34 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by LarryRow View Post
You can complain when they re-enable speeders in Esseles.

/thread
And more places in coruscant, such a ripoff for rep players to bother with a speeder before Taris

Ludwig_VanCover
07.26.2012 , 01:28 PM | #8
You know what I find odd? On the republic Essless, speeders are disabled for thr HM and SM versions. I wonder why imperials can use speeders though?.... Hmm...
░▒ General Ludwig VanCover - The Army of Light ▒░
░▒ "The Time is Always Right to Do What is Right." ▒░
Acting Grandmaster of The Army of Light | Recruiting Tanks, and Healers
Commando Healer Extraordinaire - TEH Server

legionof
07.26.2012 , 04:44 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Ludwig_VanCover View Post
You know what I find odd? On the republic Essless, speeders are disabled for thr HM and SM versions. I wonder why imperials can use speeders though?.... Hmm...
We are imperials and your foolish republic will fall because of this. Muaahhhh.

Seriously i find it odd as well.

AshlaBoga
07.26.2012 , 07:32 PM | #10
The answer is simple. Imperials are fascist dictators who would/have killed people for not letting them use speeders when they desire. So there's an in-game justification. I just wish we could have a quick conversation with someone on Black Talon where they say - get off that speeder! - and we cut them in half.
FEAR REMAINS ETERNAL, Jung Ma server
Fear Remains Eternal
Lord of Corruption