Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Boxed Copy not delivered yet. What do I do?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Boxed Copy not delivered yet. What do I do?

Canazza
12.19.2011 , 03:32 AM | #1
I've ordered my copy of SWTOR from Amazon.com, and despite having an estimated delivery date of the 16th, I've still yet to receive it. If it has not arrived by the 20th, and I do not have my registration code, what can I do? Will I be able to continue playing? Will there be a grace period for those who's copies are stuck in the Christmas delivery backlog?
It pays to be obvious, especially if you have a reputation for being subtle.

renegadeimp
12.19.2011 , 03:35 AM | #2
There is a grace period until the 22nd. You need to contact amazon about delivery. Nobody here can help you.
Streamline - A guide to speeding up low - mid range Computer systems.
Latency Thread - Latency issue gathering thread..
Have a tech issue you need help with? You can nomally find me on the Customer Support forum.

Canazza
12.19.2011 , 04:22 AM | #3
I know no-one here can help me get my code. I was only wondering what kind of grace period there would be for people who didn't get it delivered on time.

Two days is something, but it seems awfully short. If it doesn't come today I probably won't get it till long after Christmas, even if I badger Amazon for it tonight...
The weird thing is that every time I've bought an MMO from Amazon they've emailed me my product code when they sent out the game, so the box wasn't really necessary. I don't know why they never did it this time.
It pays to be obvious, especially if you have a reputation for being subtle.