Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Zabrak - Legacy Unlock

Nyla
07.25.2012 , 01:06 AM | #1
Well, I thought of making a Zabrak as new character and I got a little question about Legacy unlock and appearance options.

If I unlock the Zabrak species, either from Rep or Imp side, am I able to mix appearance options from both sides ? Like unlocking it from Imp side would enable me to make a new Zabrak with orange/red skin (Imp) but Rep side tattoos ?

I know that's how it works for Twi'leks but as Zabraks are displayed as 2 different species in the character creation, I'm not sure if it works that way.

Anyone knows ?
“When 900 years old, you reach… Look as good, you will not.”

AdamLKvist
07.25.2012 , 01:15 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Nyla View Post
Well, I thought of making a Zabrak as new character and I got a little question about Legacy unlock and appearance options.

If I unlock the Zabrak species, either from Rep or Imp side, am I able to mix appearance options from both sides ? Like unlocking it from Imp side would enable me to make a new Zabrak with orange/red skin (Imp) but Rep side tattoos ?

I know that's how it works for Twi'leks but as Zabraks are displayed as 2 different species in the character creation, I'm not sure if it works that way.

Anyone knows ?
Zabrak unlock = Access to both Empire and Republic appearance. Enjoy
The Forgotten Legacy
Ancestry/Mythology
TOFN

Cleet_Xia
07.25.2012 , 07:54 AM | #3
the only difference between the 2 factions are the tattoos,skin color, and horns. Imp side, horns are sharper and dirty looking, but they are the same paterns as on the rep side.

You cannot mix the Imp skin colors with the rep tattoos.

When you get to 50 from either side, you unlock the cross faction appearance options.
~Master Telagtun Telag of Lord Calypho~

pudim
07.25.2012 , 07:55 AM | #4
They are still two different races, but no matter which one you unlock, you get both avaiable to create
You either subscribe, or you don't, cartel coins are useless

PainOfDemise
07.25.2012 , 07:58 AM | #5
No you will not be able to mix their features up. You will still have to pick either the Imperial Zabrak or the Republic Zabrak in the charater creation screen. It won't just be one Zabrak to pick with all the features put together.
*Click the Legacy for free stuff!*