Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

If TOR was a movie, who'd play as your character?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community Content
If TOR was a movie, who'd play as your character?

Lenlo
07.24.2012 , 08:36 PM | #21
Viggo Mortensen would actually match the Light Side Jedi Knight pretty well, but Im not sure if he'd want the role. On the other hand Seth Green would easily be available for the Smuggler. Trooper could be Josh Brolin.
Quote:
can you make sword in box light sword so sword come out when opened? then if sword is back after sword, use light saber on box, and saber will be boxed after sword is out. - Battlebug
Our brains can't withstand mangled english of that magnitude!

ckoneful
07.24.2012 , 08:56 PM | #22
Vanguard - Colin Ferrell

Always liked him as an actor and I think he'd be able to play my character, how I envision him, quite well.

TheBetty
07.24.2012 , 09:04 PM | #23
My Marauder: Eliza Dushku
My Agent: Pierce Brosnan - Not because he was James Bond , but with the grey hair and glasses he looks exactly like him lol.
If force choking Jawas is wrong, I don't want to be right.

tausser
07.25.2012 , 01:10 AM | #24
Edward Burns is prob closest, except he's not the world's greatest actor
It's hard work to tell which is Old Harry when everybody's got boots on.

MrSchmo
07.25.2012 , 08:41 AM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Lenlo View Post
Viggo Mortensen would actually match the Light Side Jedi Knight pretty well, but Im not sure if he'd want the role. On the other hand Seth Green would easily be available for the Smuggler. Trooper could be Josh Brolin.
Josh Brolin would make an excellent trooper.
That's why they call it space, cause there is so much of it.

Shingara
07.25.2012 , 08:46 AM | #26
I would have to say the only person who could play my gunslinger char Jon Shannow is William Petersen.

If your unsure who he is cos ur a tad young, he was in the 1st hannibal lector film manhunt, to live and die in la, young guns 2 and recently in csi.
Health Warning - Thread May Contain Nuts.
First, you can continue as a subscriber, which gives you unlimited access to all game features and future Game Updates at no additional charge. http://www.swtor.com/info/news/blog/20120731

TheLastWolfman
07.25.2012 , 11:25 AM | #27
Cool thread OP

I would have to say my Vanguard would be played by Tommy Flanagan (SOA). I even did my toon with the glasgow smile scars in his honour

Regards
Wolf

MrSchmo
07.26.2012 , 07:59 AM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by TheLastWolfman View Post
Cool thread OP

I would have to say my Vanguard would be played by Tommy Flanagan (SOA). I even did my toon with the glasgow smile scars in his honour

Regards
Wolf
Thanks! To be honest I didn't know who Flanagan was, had to look him up on Imdb. Only to find out he was in tons of stuff I watched. Lol.
That's why they call it space, cause there is so much of it.

LaVolpex
07.26.2012 , 08:01 AM | #29
female chiss imperial agent sniper , with a ponytail and all = Kate beckinsale

Elmillia
07.26.2012 , 08:03 AM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by MrSchmo View Post
If they hypotheticly made SWTOR into a movie involving the characters you created, what actors or actresses would play them?

Shadow Tank - Apotheo
- Russell Crowe; Just rough and tough. If you asked a guild member of mine they'd probaly say Burt Reynolds lol.

Sentinal - Rien
- Tom Hardy; Ya Bane might of swayed my decision on that one.

Gunslinger - Quaid
- Justin Bartha; (Doug from Hangover) Tries to be funny and a lady's man, but really isnt.

Yep, boredom at work took over. So who would play your characters in the hypothetical SWTOR movie?
Male Scoundral. Harrison Ford. I'm sorry, but Ford IS Star Wars. Without him, any Star Wars movie is just another bad scifi flick.
SWTOR is a MORPG. Multiplayer online Roleplaying game.

There is nothing Massively about it.