Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Bioware blames fans

Paokzu
07.24.2012 , 08:05 AM | #71
Well I dont know if thats legit or not but if it is, its wrong. You cant blame the fans at all when its the company that has the final say. I agree there have been waaaay to many flaw implemantations due to player feedback. There are good, chill gamers and there are poor psycho ones. Just because a bunch of the psychos agree doesnt meen a change should be made. If a company is of the mind to make changes due to every bit of whining and criticisms from the fans, its doomed from the start. The company is in control, they are the gods of the situation, and the ones who are responsible for everything they do. Look at a child thats been raised given everything it wants regardless of reason or consequesnce, it makes for a failed system.
"You should never be in the company of anyone with whom you would not want to die."
http://www.cracked.com/blog/understa...ario-brothers/

_Corew
07.24.2012 , 08:09 AM | #72
Quote: Originally Posted by Spatology View Post
GIAHS, I AM AN ANOYMOUS PERSON EMPLOYED AT AUSTIN's BIOWARE DIVISION. IM CLEARLY TELLING THE TRUTH, JUST TAKE MY WORD FOR IT BECAUSE YOU READ IT ON A BLOG. THE GAME IS DIEING AND NOONE EVEN PLAYS AT ALL ANYMORE. THEN THEY FIRED MY FRIENDS. NOW I AM DISSAPPOINT.
Careful.. the fishbrains will believe you and repost this for months to come as proof of the games demise...

grandmthethird
07.24.2012 , 08:12 AM | #73
if you worked at BW and you saw all the restructuring/firing going on around you, would you really write this crap, "hmm i know lets give BW a reason to fire me next"
"Hope has a vicious enemy called fate"

CommunitySupport
07.24.2012 , 08:19 AM | #74
Hello! In the interest of consolidating discussions that focus on the same topic, we're going to close this thread. We encourage you to continue constructive discussion in the ongoing thread: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=508798. Thanks!