Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Exp limit

BlackHamit
07.23.2012 , 04:37 PM | #1
Is there a limitation at resting status, or you can rest and get double exp till foreveR?
"I am not a man of words. But I respect the power of words, for that is what transformed me. The words of the Sith Code..." -Darth Bane

DotFreelance
07.23.2012 , 04:58 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by BlackHamit View Post
Is there a limitation at resting status, or you can rest and get double exp till foreveR?
It sounds as though it's the experience you have remaining to level up is the cap.

Pjats
07.23.2012 , 05:13 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by DotFreelance View Post
It sounds as though it's the experience you have remaining to level up is the cap.
I don't think so. I think it's the total amount of exp you need to go from your current level to your next level. To explain it better: if you look at your exp its says something like this 1000/2000. In this case maximum rested exp you can get is 2000. Even if your at 1999/2000 the maximum rested exp is 2000.

DotFreelance
07.23.2012 , 05:26 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Pjats View Post
I don't think so. I think it's the total amount of exp you need to go from your current level to your next level. To explain it better: if you look at your exp its says something like this 1000/2000. In this case maximum rested exp you can get is 2000. Even if your at 1999/2000 the maximum rested exp is 2000.
The information I found wasn't particularly clear, so I'm very willing to agree that this is the case. So the answer is 1 full bar is maximum.

BlackHamit
07.24.2012 , 12:55 PM | #5
Thanks for the answers.
"I am not a man of words. But I respect the power of words, for that is what transformed me. The words of the Sith Code..." -Darth Bane