Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

2859 RWZ Rated Juggernaut PvP Movie

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
2859 RWZ Rated Juggernaut PvP Movie

Maxkardinal
07.24.2012 , 06:06 AM | #31
Quote: Originally Posted by Dmasterr View Post
You put the "Warmonger" name, the best team in the EU, on something average.)
You are flushing that name in the toilet with your behaviour.

Or bad fame is still a fame?
For now my impressions of SWTOR progect can be illustrated by this video
Dev team are the Uzzy, and his ring entrance is BioWare behaviour during pre release advertaising. And the end - is the clash with the reality. >>My characters<<

Sookster
07.24.2012 , 06:18 AM | #32
Good compilation and examples of how to use the juggernaut to its full potential, seriously. I hardly play my jugg which was my first 50, I should dust it off and throw on that immortal/vengeance hybrid and give it a whirl before my sub runs out, I have a mix of vindicator and war leader BM pieces (mostly champion gear still) and I used to run the huttball back in the days but I do that now on my powertech when I feel like pvping on him (it's shieldtech spec) but intercede gives a greater advantage (especially with 2pc vindicator for 8% self heal).

I'm not going to even mention the matchups in that video, they're a tad lopsided, but the way the class is being played is what I liked.
Now that GoergZoeller is gone, buff operative.
SWTOR going F2P, now playing SWGemu.

Sookster
07.24.2012 , 06:23 AM | #33
Watched the video. I am disappointed.

I was hopping for the video to be of RWZ against good teams, where where good stuff happened, stuff that was worth being put into a movie, and they were quite a few. At the very least i hoped the video was against good opponents.

Instead, you made a movie about facerolling players between bad and average skill level with mostly bad gear.

The majority of the video is running 4man premade in normal WZ against terribad players and/or very poorly geared, AND vs rwz pugs man... that stuff is not even worth recording, or at the very least you find 1 good fight in dozens of hours of footage.

Playing a jugg vs randoms with a very good pocket healer like croustibat is not hard at all.

The "best" part of the video was that one rwz vs sphinx and that guild has mostly average players. That being the high end in the video is saying something.

-------------->
You have the opportunity to make a great movie, we had really good fights in rwz against good teams.... and yet you chose to make an average movie, that is why i am disappointed.

You put the "Warmonger" name, the best team in the EU, on something average. And from your pov that might be ok, since you are the GM, i however would not put my name on something average...not when i want to showcase my skill.

Regarding your player ability : You are better than what it is shown in the video, why settle on average footage? Also i really wish you would stop backpedaling.

P.S. i know you probably really wanted to make a movie, and can't share rwz tactics w/e. But i would have chosen to not make a movie where i would have to settle.
Oh shut up

You notice he would charge after backpedaling know that charge has a 10m range limit, backpedal to get outside that range.

Nobody cares about your ranked team, especially with the attitude you have.
Now that GoergZoeller is gone, buff operative.
SWTOR going F2P, now playing SWGemu.

LarryRow
07.24.2012 , 06:47 AM | #34
DMasterr, do you guys not have a way to communicate outside the swtor forum or something?

You put the "Warmonger" name, the best team in the EU, on something average. And from your pov that might be ok, since you are the GM
First of all, your claim about being the best in the EU is still impossible to substantiate, unless you guys have cross server queues over there. Until then, your statement is like the LIBOR: utterly made up and completely full of it.

also, lol at you calling out your GM on the forums. I know my nameplate would be one line fewer for such a thing.
A classic sig that should not be lost:
Quote:
Stunned , pew pew hack slash , stunned , running backward circles, stunned cannot move, pew pew, break stun, 30 second snare, wha?!?!!? stunned, knockdown, ...less stun more pew pew and hacknslash please.

PowerReaper
07.24.2012 , 06:50 AM | #35
Watched the video. I am disappointed.

I was hopping for the video to be of RWZ against good teams, where where good stuff happened, stuff that was worth being put into a movie, and they were quite a few. At the very least i hoped the video was against good opponents.

Instead, you made a movie about facerolling players between bad and average skill level with mostly bad gear.

The majority of the video is running 4man premade in normal WZ against terribad players and/or very poorly geared, AND vs rwz pugs man... that stuff is not even worth recording, or at the very least you find 1 good fight in dozens of hours of footage.

Playing a jugg vs randoms with a very good pocket healer like croustibat is not hard at all.

The "best" part of the video was that one rwz vs sphinx and that guild has mostly average players. That being the high end in the video is saying something.

-------------->
You have the opportunity to make a great movie, we had really good fights in rwz against good teams.... and yet you chose to make an average movie, that is why i am disappointed.

You put the "Warmonger" name, the best team in the EU, on something average. And from your pov that might be ok, since you are the GM, i however would not put my name on something average...not when i want to showcase my skill.

Regarding your player ability : You are better than what it is shown in the video, why settle on average footage? Also i really wish you would stop backpedaling.

P.S. i know you probably really wanted to make a movie, and can't share rwz tactics w/e. But i would have chosen to not make a movie where i would have to settle.
Boo hoo he backpedaled to Charge, he sucks so badly. Shut up haters gonna HATE
Prophecy Of The Five
Warlord »schaton - 55 Sith Juggernaut
Elite Warlord Christine - 55 Jedi Sentinel

Floegens
07.24.2012 , 07:00 AM | #36
Nerf Croustibat.
And u should have really put in some rated stuff, you must have way better footage than this, i know, we played against you many times
Good stuff nonetheless, and facepalm to the guys screaming "backpaddeling" just because they read somewhere that u HAZ TO BE BAD IF U DO.

Did i say nerf croustibat?

Lord_Karsk
07.24.2012 , 07:27 AM | #37
Nice little video. Just use taunt way more .

Retro_Chrome
07.24.2012 , 07:33 AM | #38
as GM i personally would/gkick dmmaster if he were in my guild not stand there listen to his garbage but thats not the point! great video! man makes me want to dust off my lvl 20 guardian!! great job!!
Quote: Originally Posted by Kyrandis View Post
I hate to say this but we are in terms of genetics 96% the same as chimps. We evolved from chimps, but damn I must say that 4% makes all the difference.

Laforet
07.24.2012 , 09:07 AM | #39
LOL Dmasterr i dont even know you but i will miss you when i bail to GW2.

Well played man you are hilarious, a genious of our time.

Hats off to your trolling.
Believer - Seer - Fatman - RETIRED

Some people once said i was arrogant. The state of sorc healing throught RotHC taught me humility. Bioware made me a better person.

Megatfx
07.24.2012 , 09:32 AM | #40
There is no situation where backpedaling is more efficient than Strafing. None. It is slower. "He only had to backup 3 steps", well he could have backed up faster if he strafed instead of pressing the "S" key.

There was also nothing truly impressive about this video, most good players who don't click/backpedal/keyboard turn do more amazing things in their average game than he showcases in the entire video.

Backpedaling will NEVER be as efficient as strafing as long as you move nearly 40% slower than if you were to strafe.

EDIT: It's obvious the only people defending backpedaling are the ones who do. It is and will always be wrong, no matter how you attempt to justify it.