Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

2859 RWZ Rated Juggernaut PvP Movie

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
2859 RWZ Rated Juggernaut PvP Movie

zizzefex
07.27.2012 , 04:05 PM | #161
Quote: Originally Posted by BiggDirty View Post
This ridiculous argument is still going on?

I've been playing fps games for 15 years, using WASD for movement. It's second nature to me and I'm not gonna unbind it just because I can achieve the same result a fraction of a second faster by strafing in a situation where it really doesn't make a single bit of difference.

Keyboard turning is bad. It severely limits your ability to play effectively.

Clicking is bad, it severely limits your ability to play effectively.

Backpedaling once in a blue moon when speed is not a concern is MEANINGLESS and has no relevance to a player's skill level.

Let me reiterate, I realize strafing does the same thing and does it faster, but in any situation where I do choose to backpedal, it makes ZERO difference at all in regards to the outcome, because if the situation had called for strafing, then I would have *********** strafed. Now for the love of god ****.
Amen. This is entertaining watching these baddies QQ about backpeddling.

selimonengut
07.27.2012 , 04:06 PM | #162
Quote: Originally Posted by zizzefex View Post
This would be false.... because I use a different macro keyboard and my movement controls are on a dpad which my thumb rests on (while my normal buttons... tab/space/shift/1/2/3/4/5/6 are mapped to different keys very close to each other that my normal fingers press). Hence my d-pad up is forward, d-pad left/right is strafe left/right, and d-pad down is back... all controlled by my thumb very naturally... and while I naturally strafe 99% of the time.... I do backpedal 1% of the time to reposition without being dumb enough to rotate my entire screen to move 2 steps and rotate my entire screen back... losing focus on the battle.

I don't know why people respond to you... you are clearly of below average skill to be making a big deal about this.
^ this
Skulm

GM of WARMONGER
www.warmongergaming.com

Tomppa
07.28.2012 , 03:42 PM | #163
Nice video, and mad skills. you're definitely one of the best juggernauts on our server.

GizmoBill
07.28.2012 , 04:33 PM | #164
just some random juggernaut, nothing to see here really, they are all just like fleas
"There is no death, there is... oh look a pony!"

selimonengut
07.28.2012 , 09:02 PM | #165
Quote: Originally Posted by Tomppa View Post
Nice video, and mad skills. you're definitely one of the best juggernauts on our server.
Thanks. <3 Harbringer
Skulm

GM of WARMONGER
www.warmongergaming.com

BeFunnyOrDie
07.28.2012 , 09:12 PM | #166
Quote: Originally Posted by GizmoBill View Post
just some random juggernaut, nothing to see here really, they are all just like fleas
Just some random butthurt person, nothing to see in that post really.
Nightouch/Moonshade - The Worst Sage on ToFN

Cowboyup
07.29.2012 , 12:19 AM | #167
From looking at your video your one of the many Juggys that doesn't utilize taunt and for the sake of me I don't know why. With you running in like rambo one of the first things to hit should be your AOE taunt regardless if you kill them or not. Anyone who were to peel off of you to one of your teammates would have been affected. Otherwise nice video, but much to work on.

Ghostuka
07.29.2012 , 05:15 AM | #168
Very nice video. Wish we could get some about the RWZs.

That being said, backpeddling arguement has been killed dead in this thread right? We won't see it being discussed again somewhere else?
Kánn - Tarděs - Gěn
Tomb of Freedon Nadd
Drinking game: Take one shot if you take my post seriously
Take two if you don't.

selimonengut
07.29.2012 , 04:54 PM | #169
Quote: Originally Posted by Cowboyup View Post
From looking at your video your one of the many Juggys that doesn't utilize taunt and for the sake of me I don't know why. With you running in like rambo one of the first things to hit should be your AOE taunt regardless if you kill them or not. Anyone who were to peel off of you to one of your teammates would have been affected. Otherwise nice video, but much to work on.
Taunt is used whenever I feel like necessary. Don't want to waste it. Thanks for watching.
Skulm

GM of WARMONGER
www.warmongergaming.com

selimonengut
07.29.2012 , 04:55 PM | #170
Quote: Originally Posted by Ghostuka View Post
Very nice video. Wish we could get some about the RWZs.

That being said, backpeddling arguement has been killed dead in this thread right? We won't see it being discussed again somewhere else?
It's dead but there might be a revival now :>
Skulm

GM of WARMONGER
www.warmongergaming.com