Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Community Q&A Thread Blog Discussion: July 23rd, 2012

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Community Q&A Thread Blog Discussion: July 23rd, 2012
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

07.25.2012 , 07:16 PM | #51
What a complete and utter waste of an Q&A.

Full of nothingness and dribbly drab responses.

How about giving the community alot more indepth replies to the more important questions. The only major thing you addressed was the PVE relics, not that they are major for myself since I only PVP.

Give us soem real answers for PVP/PVE Balance, propper responces to resolve.

How about you put a things to look foward to in swtor wait I'll put that to be ignored in the suggestion forums.

I really feel for SWTOR, since you have GW2 in a month, then another month after that people can play Panda's and roll about laughing about how badly you guys have treated your community.

07.25.2012 , 07:54 PM | #52
Those crystals will be available on the new vendors they put in on patch 1.5. The vendors where you pay with RL $$$ to obtain them lol. Just kidding. But I wouldn't be surprised if a micro-transactions vendor did get added to the game, that those would be the prime candidates for it.
Dae'ge: (Concentration Sentinel) D'aege: (MM Sniper)
Esz'ra: (Concealment Op) The Harbinger
Referral link for free stuff

07.25.2012 , 08:18 PM | #53
Most unimpressive.

You guys should just say you aren't going to do the Q and A instead of slapping one together out of Elmers glue and Popsicle sticks the night before its due.
Ganking leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to pvp.
The Swtor forum attracts trolls because the forums are more fun than raiding dragon soul.
Complaining is the new meta game.

07.26.2012 , 12:41 PM | #54
WH Relic of Boundless Ages is currently better than Camp Relic of Boundless Ages on most fights.
The only fights you might want to switch them out for are A) Nightmare Soa, B) HM Kephess.

Making PvP relics BiS for PvE is acceptable, but don't say "In theory the active abilities on the PvE relics do not provide quite as much sustained damage-per-second as a passive relic at the same item level. In practice, when used at the correct time they can deliver a huge amount of damage when you actually need it, and can make you much more effective overall."

In practice they don't provide as much sustained dps as the current WH passive Relics. As for the burst-when-you-need-it, that would matter more if there were more fights that required heavy burst dps in PvE. We've got 14 Operations bosses right now (15 if you include Nightmare Pilgrim). At most only two of those bosses need heavy burst dps, because they're not really that challenging (16-Man HM Kephess is decent, but other than that).
The dark is generous, and it is patient, and it always wins.
It always wins because it is everywhere.
The brightest light casts the darkest shadow.
Click my Referral Code for free goodies!

07.26.2012 , 12:55 PM | #55
Quote: Originally Posted by fujeo-finel View Post
Bioware, stop being politicians and start being game designers.
No kidding. This has to be the most anemic Q&A I've ever seen from any gaming company.
Alphawood - Alphanoob - Alphabolt - Garbage S1 Champion
The Bastion - Harbinger
SWTOR 3.0: All Hail Maintenance Mode PvP!!