Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Official Q&A Thread for July 27th Blog Post

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Official Q&A Thread for July 27th Blog Post
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

07.24.2012 , 01:53 PM | #101
GIven that you said there are no plans to make Purple and Cyan crystals craftable, are you going to re-introduce a way for each faction to obtain both colors? Republic hasn't had acess to Purple, and Imperial hasn't had access to Cyan since the removal of the Geologist vendors in patch 1.2. Lightsaber color is very important to many people's RP of their characters.
Da'ru Ar'lya - Jedi Seer

07.24.2012 , 02:15 PM | #102
I know this has been asked before but are companions armor colors getting a unify setting like players in the serious future, because I'm tired of my companions looking like clowns. I just need a little reassurance here.

07.24.2012 , 02:21 PM | #103
Well there ever be a pod racing tournaments? I'm talking about a full player ran race. You buy a pod racer and enter different class races and buy or craft new upgrades or parts. Travel around the galaxy to different races. There could be different lvl circuits depending on your pod racer. Hold a big tournament for each circuit over the weekend starting on Friday. Player could even bet on racers. Just a thought.

07.24.2012 , 02:35 PM | #104
There is some discrepancy regarding the colors assigned to the class symbols. If you look at the Mercenary and the Commando, both share a dark green color while the Powertech and Vanguard share the light green. I assumed this was to help people identity the mirror classes easier. However there is one class that doesn't follow this recipe. The Assassin is light blue while the shadow is dark blue, while the sorcerer is dark blue and the Sage is light blue. Now I am used to it its fine but I imagine other people find it confusing.

07.24.2012 , 02:38 PM | #105
<Message Deleted>

07.24.2012 , 02:41 PM | #106
When can we expect more incentives for world PvP?

07.24.2012 , 03:07 PM | #107
The Consular PvP armor sets are widely viewed as the worst-looking armor sets in the game. Are there any plans to rework these, or any, of the armor sets?
Hello I'm an ex-WAR player and I approve of collision detection

07.24.2012 , 03:19 PM | #108
Any word on paid server transfers to our choice of servers? Do you think we will have a means to do this by the end of the year?

07.24.2012 , 04:32 PM | #109
Will there be an attempt in future content updates to diversify End Game gear? Currently modifiable gear is obviously BIS and easy to upgrade for every class. Are there plans to bring in unmodifiable non-set drops for raiders? There is a certain level of pride in wearing the helm that only the last boss of the hardest raid can drop. With modifiable gear no one can look at you and see your progression.

07.24.2012 , 04:33 PM | #110
I'm wondering if some number cruncher at BioWare can weigh in on companion stances that have a chance to proc an internal damage damage over time effect versus stances that do armor penetration. Specifically, a companion like Akaavi Spar has both, so which are we meant to use when? In particular, I'd like to know how the numbers work out when fighting elites and up. My sense of it is that even though armor penetration sounds like a good thing, the number of armor-bypassing special attacks used by your companion + the length of time of these fights might give the advantage over to the internal damage proc.
Project Broken Compass | Hapan Delegation