Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Light or Dark side Jaesa Willsaam?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Light or Dark side Jaesa Willsaam?

Menkary
07.22.2012 , 06:14 PM | #1
I am playing a female Sith Marauder (no romance even if they write in same-sex). My basic play style so far is grey (not dark or light). Vette is still collared and I shock her every chance I get. Whenever the opportunity arises, I betray the Empire. For all my nastiness, I can be very kind even if somebody doesn't deserve it and it will cost me to be nice to them.

I am not sure if I will remain grey, so can anyone give advice as to which is better, Light or dark side Jaesa Willsaam?

TheBetty
07.22.2012 , 09:24 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Menkary View Post
I am playing a female Sith Marauder (no romance even if they write in same-sex). My basic play style so far is grey (not dark or light). Vette is still collared and I shock her every chance I get. Whenever the opportunity arises, I betray the Empire. For all my nastiness, I can be very kind even if somebody doesn't deserve it and it will cost me to be nice to them.

I am not sure if I will remain grey, so can anyone give advice as to which is better, Light or dark side Jaesa Willsaam?
Dark side all the way man. She is much more fun. Doesn't care if you betray the empire just as long as you stick it to someone or kill someone haha
If force choking Jawas is wrong, I don't want to be right.

TheIronMonkey
07.23.2012 , 02:52 PM | #3
As far as I understand, by staying "grey" all you accomplish is not to have access to some items that require a certain level LS/DS to obtain. So you are shortchanging some (few) options.

I always pick a side from the start. Then make all your points go to that side. Given that, whichever side you decide on, that's the side you want Jaesa on. This way it is more likely you will get points with her on your decisions. I went DS with my warrior and it was a problem that all your +DS decisions get you - points with Vette. But with Jaesa dark, the more DS you go, the more she likes it. And she does fight pretty good.
I don't know if this is a Sith thing, but at the beginning of every game conversation my first thought is "You are so dead"...

Rayla_Felana
07.23.2012 , 03:06 PM | #4
Well the Light Side version tries to convert the Sith from the inside, creating infighting in the Empire.

The alternative is to have a Jaesa that seeks to wipe out all Light Side Sith.

lokdron
07.24.2012 , 11:00 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Rayla_Felana View Post
Well the Light Side version tries to convert the Sith from the inside, creating infighting in the Empire.

The alternative is to have a Jaesa that seeks to wipe out all Light Side Sith.
What? LS Jaesa causes more infighting within the sith? I never took LS Jeasa so I don't know her LS story.
You have seen it, you have felt it within you as you have traveled with me. The growing anger, the rage, and the power it brings. Yet the power does not build without struggle. Through small cruelties greater ones are born. Kriea/Darth Traya
Dark side eye topic make your voice heard if you want canon movie sith eyes!

Rayla_Felana
07.24.2012 , 11:41 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by lokdron View Post
What? LS Jaesa causes more infighting within the sith? I never took LS Jeasa so I don't know her LS story.
That's the logical conclusion, it becomes her life's work to turn Sith to the Light Side, and I assume eventually totally overthrow the current Dark version of the Empire.

Menkary
07.24.2012 , 07:51 PM | #7
Lots of good discussion, but I still can't make up my mind. Are other companions majorly light or dark? Vette seems to be mostly light, how are the rest of them?

ragnnerok
07.24.2012 , 08:13 PM | #8
Vette is more light side. Quinn and Pierce just support the empire. Broonmark is basisally a crazy murderer. Basisaly

Highborne
08.05.2012 , 11:54 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Menkary View Post

If you want Light!Jaesa, then roll an SI - she's a clone of Ashara.

Personally, my *only* DS toon is my Marauder, so it was an easy choice for me. Although I did disappoint her by refusing to sleep with her, instead marrying Vette

TheIronMonkey
08.05.2012 , 12:03 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Highborne View Post
If you want Light!Jaesa, then roll an SI - she's a clone of Ashara.

Personally, my *only* DS toon is my Marauder, so it was an easy choice for me. Although I did disappoint her by refusing to sleep with her, instead marrying Vette
LOL I did the same. Somehow I kept thinking she was going to try to kill me.
I don't know if this is a Sith thing, but at the beginning of every game conversation my first thought is "You are so dead"...