Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Miraluka Sith Inquisitor

JPLaro
07.22.2012 , 12:48 PM | #1
Hey all!

I want to know if Miralukas look good as sith inquisitors!
(With the hood and all)

If you are on the fatman and have unlocked the specie, I would really appreciate your help!

Thanks!

JPLaro
07.22.2012 , 12:50 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by JPLaro View Post
Hey all!

I want to know if Miralukas look good as sith inquisitors!
(With the hood and all)

If you are on the fatman and have unlocked the specie, I would really appreciate your help!

Thanks!
Or if you have seen some pics of miraluka sith inquisitors would be nice if you can share!

Jayshames
07.22.2012 , 01:48 PM | #3
They all look good except the Twi'lek, since their heads heads can't fit under hoods

Gwena
07.22.2012 , 02:02 PM | #4
I have a Miraluka Sith Inquisitor and I really like it!

One caveat though: certain masks (including the one I use, sigh) will clip with some hoods and said clipping may not be visible in the item preview as it only shows when your character is moving. However, when they don't clip, the hood mask combo looks really neat!
Ecc 1:9 The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun.
Please consider using my referral link if you are a new player or a returning subscriber! What you get and more info here.

SOULxASSASSIN
10.10.2012 , 09:26 AM | #5
Can you guys tell me how im suppose to unlock that character? I want to play as a miraluka sith juggernaught ....

TalantMAJR
10.10.2012 , 09:37 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by SOULxASSASSIN View Post
Can you guys tell me how im suppose to unlock that character? I want to play as a miraluka sith juggernaught ....
I don't understand why people necro posts when a simple google search would have given you the info so much faster...>_<

Either:
A: Level a miraluka to lv 50.
B: Buy out the miraluka species unlock from your legacy window for 1.5 mil credits.
*Insert witty signature here*