Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Light side or Dark side?

Kovawk
07.22.2012 , 10:10 AM | #1
So, I have had a lot of fun on my marauder SW who is dark side. Sometimes I feel like more of a jerk then anything else. Sometimes I see the justice in the killing of the people because they have done something that means they should die IMO. But I want to explore light side in the sense I haven't but I don't always want to let people go. I do want to be pure one or the other however... That being said I'll voice my cosmetic issues. I want to play with a green or blue lightsaber for my newly founded Twi'lek. However I also want the white pale sunken eye'd crazed look on him with the tattoos I have chosen. But he is dark blue will he turn white ghostly pale or just light blue? So I have a couple questions to ask with that being said to consider.
Can I modify a red lightsaber to be a blue or green crystal even if I am dark side? Or is that not an option.
Is light side more or less fun in your opinion and give a reason as to why, without spoilers please.
If I play light side will I still get black robes or will my sith character have more of a Jedi look with the brown robes because of the "light side restricted gear". Because that might be interesting.

Thank you very much for reading, I appreciate the time and any answers given! =)

Fireswraith
07.22.2012 , 10:38 AM | #2
Color crystals aren't restricted at all. You can be a Dark Side char and have a blue or green saber, heck you could even have a pink one if you wanted.

Light Side is less fun. I mean come on, the Dark Side rules!

You can probably come across some black gear that you can send to your Jedi, though there really aren't many black robes in the game.

E-Zekiel
07.23.2012 , 01:08 AM | #3
Light side is more fun for me, but then I prefer to be a hero because being an *** hole reminds me of real life too much.