Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Have an idea for endgame...

Sarfux
07.22.2012 , 09:06 AM | #11
This needs to stay on page 1 so everyone can see. This would solve everything with lack of endgame feel. It is a very good idea. Please people, keep it up there. For me, more importantly for the game
Always be who you are, not what the galaxy wants you to be

Mentor System

Dadito
07.22.2012 , 09:08 AM | #12
try to write them mail as suggestion and they maybe will answer you... i hope they will consider this thread as interesting but we will not see this addition in game so soon
Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me.
Sith Code by Darth Bane

Saiaku
07.22.2012 , 09:10 AM | #13
I like the idea of having a Padawan very much.
And the idea of having unique Master/Padawan missions sound amazing, kind of like Heroic 2, but only for Master/Padawan.

And an epic quest to get the padawan sounds interesting as well, and the random selection of padawan sounds cool, however what if Padawans/new players on tython would have to submit themselves in order to be chosen, otherwise you could end up with a jerk who never plays with you.
Hidden Beks -> Nightmare Lands -> The Red Eclipse

Sarfux
07.22.2012 , 09:17 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Dadito View Post
try to write them mail as suggestion and they maybe will answer you... i hope they will consider this thread as interesting but we will not see this addition in game so soon
How would I write them mail as a suggestion? Anything other than this site? I think this would be GREAT for the game. Just absolutely amazing. Honestly

Mentor System

Dadito
07.22.2012 , 09:18 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Saiaku View Post
.....if Padawans/new players on tython would have to submit themselves in order to be chosen, otherwise you could end up with a jerk who never plays with you.
yeah these are question which need to be solved first which will take time... and there are a lot of other questions
as i said before it will take a lot of time if they wanna implement this into game
Sith Code by Darth Bane

Dadito
07.22.2012 , 09:20 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Sarfux View Post
How would I write them mail as a suggestion? Anything other than this site? I think this would be GREAT for the game. Just absolutely amazing. Honestly
try this... http://www.swtor.com/support/form
it's mail for issues...
"Complete this form to submit issues, questions or concerns to BioWare Customer Service about Star Wars™: The Old Republic™. To help us address your issue as quickly as possible, please enter information into all fields including your name, a valid email address, an appropriate category and a detailed description. "
Sith Code by Darth Bane

Sarfux
07.22.2012 , 09:21 AM | #17
Yes there would need to questions answered. I went into more detail into my post and elaborated more on it. I will keep adding to it as I get ideas and make it full blown out. Even with some photoshopped pics that could be the future of it

Mentor System

Dadito
07.22.2012 , 09:23 AM | #18
hehe good luck with that i will be checking this thread constantly
Sith Code by Darth Bane

Sarfux
07.22.2012 , 09:28 AM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by Dadito View Post
hehe good luck with that i will be checking this thread constantly
I thank you for your support and hopefully my idea will make it in the game. If it does, TOR will have a VERY unique endgame experience to it unlike anything seen before. It would just...never end THATS what this game needs for it already has the 1-49 leveling experience, I feel this idea would make it the perfect mmo!

Mentor System

Sarfux
07.22.2012 , 05:24 PM | #20
Well now that it's daytime and not 5am, more people are online. What do you guys think of my idea?

Mentor System