Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Operations lag is out of hand ....

gpwarner
08.17.2012 , 08:17 AM | #21
Bump. This is still a huge issue, and I've never seen any dev posts on it.

Joesixxpack
09.11.2012 , 05:57 AM | #22
::Bump::

Quit doing dailies after server transfer due to this nonsense. Tried them again this week and it's the S.O.S. Quitting dailies/ops again until they're playable.

RLWalker
09.11.2012 , 07:29 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Joesixxpack View Post
::Bump::

Quit doing dailies after server transfer due to this nonsense. Tried them again this week and it's the S.O.S. Quitting dailies/ops again until they're playable.
For about 3 (or 2?) weeks there has been little or no lag in operations. It seems that the limit for people in one instance has been lowered quite a bit. Before the change there might have been 3 or 4 instances max with 90+ people in each. After the change there are 15+ instances with very little lag and around 16 to 32 in each.

As for dailies... I don't really recall a lag issue. There was a bit of a problem with respawn rates in crowded places but that is being fixed in 1.4.

Joesixxpack
09.14.2012 , 01:47 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by RLWalker View Post
For about 3 (or 2?) weeks there has been little or no lag in operations. It seems that the limit for people in one instance has been lowered quite a bit. Before the change there might have been 3 or 4 instances max with 90+ people in each. After the change there are 15+ instances with very little lag and around 16 to 32 in each.

As for dailies... I don't really recall a lag issue. There was a bit of a problem with respawn rates in crowded places but that is being fixed in 1.4.
Eh, good catch I used "dailies" generically to cover all types of group ops. Not all types have the same issues, but the ones I like to play do still unfortunately. Back to PVP in the meantime...

Eillack
09.15.2012 , 07:31 PM | #25
I keep freezing in Ops, FP's, etc still....

And from time ot time my guildmates would dc too in Ops...not very good for us haha..