Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Operations lag is out of hand ....

gpwarner
08.17.2012 , 08:17 AM | #21
Bump. This is still a huge issue, and I've never seen any dev posts on it.

Joesixxpack
09.11.2012 , 05:57 AM | #22
::Bump::

Quit doing dailies after server transfer due to this nonsense. Tried them again this week and it's the S.O.S. Quitting dailies/ops again until they're playable.

RLWalker
09.11.2012 , 07:29 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Joesixxpack View Post
::Bump::

Quit doing dailies after server transfer due to this nonsense. Tried them again this week and it's the S.O.S. Quitting dailies/ops again until they're playable.
For about 3 (or 2?) weeks there has been little or no lag in operations. It seems that the limit for people in one instance has been lowered quite a bit. Before the change there might have been 3 or 4 instances max with 90+ people in each. After the change there are 15+ instances with very little lag and around 16 to 32 in each.

As for dailies... I don't really recall a lag issue. There was a bit of a problem with respawn rates in crowded places but that is being fixed in 1.4.

Joesixxpack
09.14.2012 , 01:47 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by RLWalker View Post
For about 3 (or 2?) weeks there has been little or no lag in operations. It seems that the limit for people in one instance has been lowered quite a bit. Before the change there might have been 3 or 4 instances max with 90+ people in each. After the change there are 15+ instances with very little lag and around 16 to 32 in each.

As for dailies... I don't really recall a lag issue. There was a bit of a problem with respawn rates in crowded places but that is being fixed in 1.4.
Eh, good catch I used "dailies" generically to cover all types of group ops. Not all types have the same issues, but the ones I like to play do still unfortunately. Back to PVP in the meantime...

Eillack
09.15.2012 , 07:31 PM | #25
I keep freezing in Ops, FP's, etc still....

And from time ot time my guildmates would dc too in Ops...not very good for us haha..
With unity, comes strength...with strength, comes power...with power...comes obedience.....
CE Owner '09 Account
Quote: Originally Posted by BruceMaclean View Post
..I think it's ultimately our fault for not communicating enough.