Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Operations lag is out of hand ....

sang
07.25.2012 , 02:34 PM | #11
We've found the lag to be the worst when fighting Firebrand and Stormcaller. I don't know why this is the case, perhaps it has something to do with the specific assets the game is loading for the fight.
Sang - Sangz - Sanglol - Sanglul - Sangrawr - Sangocity

KetchumA
07.25.2012 , 04:49 PM | #12
Ran into this same problem yesterday. Lag made it nearly impossible to run out of the red spots or the lightning spires that are dropped.

Pootilicious
07.25.2012 , 06:13 PM | #13
Agree 100%. Even with the almost fanboy level of love I have for this game, I have to say this is game breaking. They have made a great RPG, but they seemed a little lax on making a stable MMOrpg. An operation instance server with 50ish people in it should not have 2-3 second lag spikes. I do think that the spikes however are not random, and occur when a group zones in. Your group wipes and everybody zones back in? The rest of the groups get a lag spike. It's bad enough to have the same problem since launch of abilities causing a GCD with no attack happening, but having it happen 3 times in a row when doing HM content just isn't fun.

Wugan
07.25.2012 , 06:53 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Pootilicious View Post
Agree 100%. Even with the almost fanboy level of love I have for this game, I have to say this is game breaking. They have made a great RPG, but they seemed a little lax on making a stable MMOrpg. An operation instance server with 50ish people in it should not have 2-3 second lag spikes. I do think that the spikes however are not random, and occur when a group zones in. Your group wipes and everybody zones back in? The rest of the groups get a lag spike. It's bad enough to have the same problem since launch of abilities causing a GCD with no attack happening, but having it happen 3 times in a row when doing HM content just isn't fun.
New plan: everyone else stop wiping!
A home for busy adults seeking high level PvE in a respectful, mature atmosphere.
Wugan --- Sage

zban
08.06.2012 , 07:32 PM | #15
BUMP!!!

Can we please get an official response from a dev on this.

This is way out of hand in Denova.

jgarib
08.07.2012 , 12:11 PM | #16
Some form of acknowledgement would be much appreciated. This is most certainly game breaking.

I pay $15 a month and make time in my schedule to ensure I'm on a couple of times a week to play with friends. Progression is what I like most from games like these... it's very, VERY frustrating to repeatedly fail and waste my time and money because of lag. Progression gets thrown out the window when you cant proceed due to no fault of your own.

HM Denova is near impossible on the last boss when hit with server lag. Last night we tried to clean up on Kephess from last Wednesday (where we failed due to lag) and failed again and again from lag. When a 20% drop in DPS from skilled, knowledgeable players doing the same thing they do every week results in failure week after week it's enough to make even the most dedicated player question if their time isn't better spent elsewhere!

Benjah
08.07.2012 , 12:32 PM | #17
Yeah this lag is too much. We find that we cannot beat EC HM because of it. On Zorn and Toth we constantly get people lagging into red circles even though they are not actually in them. On Kephess people are getting 1 shotted by the rail shot droids even though they are directly underneath them. It's really frustrating to say the least. Please fix it.

zban
08.13.2012 , 07:30 PM | #18
BUMP!!!

Raid Night, 2 second lag for everyone in here again.

Solar_Breeze
08.15.2012 , 04:02 PM | #19
tonight was really bad, any official word on plans to resolve this / time frames?

It seems like its almost not worth bringing out the new content if its going to be lagging so badly you cant enjoy it?

(not saying I don't want to see new content asap just that lag is really, as the title says, out of hand.)

Assile
08.15.2012 , 04:06 PM | #20
Bump.