Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Why did you screw up the Incinerator Datacron?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Why did you screw up the Incinerator Datacron?

indecks
07.20.2012 , 08:45 PM | #1
So I find myself in the Nar Shaddaa incinerator, with a random code out of say 10 or 12 options. I choose one, and it is of course invalid, so I try to heal and heal and heal while waiting for the box to reactivate so I can try it again - then, when I'm still at full health, using my Merc Healing I INSTANTLY DIE WITH FULL HEALTH.

WHY IS THIS DATACRON LIKE THIS. Players used to be able to try different codes. What the hell bioware!?

ZirusZero
07.20.2012 , 09:05 PM | #2
It's always been the 2nd option from the default.
Quote: Originally Posted by CommunityDroidEN View Post
After our Shenanigans radar sounded off, we quickly hurried to this thread to see what was going on. Upon inspection of the reported Shenanigans, we have removed a few posts to prevent further Shenanigans from taking place.

Rafael_Peres
07.20.2012 , 09:28 PM | #3
So the guy fail to collect the datacron and put blame on BW for it?
lol

AndasKastor
07.20.2012 , 11:15 PM | #4
If you are a Star Wars geek to the extreme - choose the option that matches Episode IV in the garbage crusher

Skirata_Kal
07.20.2012 , 11:38 PM | #5
Google "SWTOR Datacron". First choice should be the one you want. Locations and walkthroughs for all the datacrons. For this specific datacron though, the previous posters have told you all you need to know. (HINT, there's an important item for yet another datacron in there as well).
Forum troll, former fanboy, later a "hater", recent returnee

grombrinda
07.21.2012 , 09:30 AM | #6
C'mon guys!! What did Han Solo yell out when he was in the trash compactor??
3263827!!!!!
Think about it......

Rafaman
07.21.2012 , 09:36 AM | #7
Must admit.... You guys are good. I've read books, watched the movies countless times etc. etc. and I would have never remembered that number. Nicely done!

Bloodstealer
07.21.2012 , 09:45 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by indecks View Post
So I find myself in the Nar Shaddaa incinerator, with a random code out of say 10 or 12 options. I choose one, and it is of course invalid, so I try to heal and heal and heal while waiting for the box to reactivate so I can try it again - then, when I'm still at full health, using my Merc Healing I INSTANTLY DIE WITH FULL HEALTH.

WHY IS THIS DATACRON LIKE THIS. Players used to be able to try different codes. What the hell bioware!?
No.. I was never able to get a second chance in there before I realised what the puzzle was about.. use the force and watch the moivie .."what was that you said Han old buddy.. 32....... ahhh got it!

You see like in the movie the garbage crusher is gunna getcha no matter how many meds you might take... so in the incinerator room eventually the flames are gunna getcha no matter how much health and how many meds you got... its a lockdown route to certain death.. so rez up, dust yourself of, and try to choose wisely next time.
The Chaotic Misfits Guild.
Death or Glory - It's all just a game to me!

Referral Link - http://www.swtor.com/r/Mf4BzX