Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Ability Lock on Hotbar

Tracea
07.20.2012 , 03:51 PM | #1
Ok.
Im a clicker. As a clicker I am forever unlocking the ability lock while fighting. Its so very close to the first ability and in the heat of battle I sometimes click the area in the general vicinity of the power. So yeah, on occasion I click the lock and don't notice until Ive already started scrambling things in the hot bar about terribly.
It would be help if the lock position were one of the things that we could change in the configuration panel. Perhaps give us the option on which side of out hot bat we want the lock? Being able to simply move it to the far right side would help immensely.
Thank You for both your time and consideration on this matter

Glowrod
07.20.2012 , 04:05 PM | #2
I really like how WoW solved that. You lock the bar in your options screens, not on the main HuD, then you can still move locked icons by holding down the shift key and draging them. That way, you never move them unless you really want to, and moving them is easy as cake.

VIP Lounge Member

Stenrik
07.20.2012 , 06:11 PM | #3
In the meantime, maybe you could remove the frequently used abilities from right next to the little lock button so your chance of clicking it is much less.