Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Crafting Expensive?

Anonymousy
12.19.2011 , 08:32 AM | #21
are purple items even sold?
i tried it with cybertech but the longer i think about it, maybe i should just ignore the re as well (or at least only go to blue for my own needs) and sell the rest to npc.
also i'm really, really missing my auctioneer.

i mean the real market for expensive but superb leveling-items are rerollers that have the money-power of a lvl 50 to back them up. and we are simply not there yet.

now what to do with the treasure hunting mats ...

lastly: the gtn fees are just absurdly high. somewhat around 10% of the potential buy-out price.

MusedMark
12.19.2011 , 09:05 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Cameirus View Post
Drowning in credits here, got 120k at level 21, after buying all the gear mods and ship upgrades I can find.

Seriously, what are you guys doing? You cant move for being handed credits in this game.

When I saw the VIP speeder at 1.5mil, I was "omg, thats insane", now I'm more "meh, scrub mount everyone will have it".
Sure you do.

_Flin_
12.19.2011 , 09:13 AM | #23
Speeder is what? 8.000 Credits at Level 25?

I was broke yesterday, and 1-2 hours later I was at 10k again. Just from questing and picking up everything I kill.
This at Level 21. So money is no problem at all, although it will seem like that way a few levels lower.

Bigger problem ist the abysmal GTN interface that doesn't let me SPEND my money.

EDIT: If, however, you insist on researching every artifact for every item on your craft list... that will make you broke. I just go for the ones useful to me, and only highest level I am able to do.

Spectrallight
12.19.2011 , 09:19 AM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by _Flin_ View Post
Speeder is what? 8.000 Credits at Level 25?

I was broke yesterday, and 1-2 hours later I was at 10k again. Just from questing and picking up everything I kill.
This at Level 21. So money is no problem at all, although it will seem like that way a few levels lower.

Bigger problem ist the abysmal GTN interface that doesn't let me SPEND my money.

EDIT: If, however, you insist on researching every artifact for every item on your craft list... that will make you broke. I just go for the ones useful to me, and only highest level I am able to do.
The Training is 40k. This is what gets people. the speeders cost are minor compared to the 40k dump. But if you slow crafting down from 20-25 you can easily save the money for the mount. When I hit 25 I had 68k and had not hit tattooine yet. But as you get Mid 20's level the quests start pumping out a lot more credits so you can craft again.
Jedi Consular Seer
*** CE, Kryatt Dragon Server ***