Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Endless Abyss Crashing to Desktop

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Endless Abyss Crashing to Desktop

BashFall
07.20.2012 , 08:43 AM | #1
Anyone else have this problem? I'm at the galaxy map and I click on the Derelict Vessel and Boom...Crash to desktop
Corellia Run:Two - Lvl 50 Assassin / Sixy - Lvl 50 Shadow \ Se'cond - Lvl 50 Vangaurd \ Third - Lvl 50 Sniper \ Sixie - Lvl 50 Maurader -The Sixx Legacy-
The Fatman:Two-Too - Lvl 47 BH / Sixy - Lvl 50 Shadow -The Valen'tine Legacy-

Bujiko
07.20.2012 , 01:04 PM | #2
Did that quest yesterday and had no problems

Ohrin
09.16.2012 , 01:52 PM | #3
I`ve got the same ****** problem.....when hit button to travel to the derelict vessel my game crashes to desktop, sent in a ticket 2 days ago and still no reply....so much for ingame customer service....BAH!!!

Ohrin
09.16.2012 , 05:15 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Ohrin View Post
I`ve got the same ****** problem.....when hit button to travel to the derelict vessel my game crashes to desktop, sent in a ticket 2 days ago and still no reply....so much for ingame customer service....BAH!!!
problem solved

mercusius
11.04.2012 , 04:15 AM | #5
I am having the issue - what was done??

Mekadave
11.23.2012 , 01:09 AM | #6
You have to turn down all your advanced graphical settings like Bloom and Anti-Aliasing to Low settings, then travel to the Derelict ship and you can then turn them back up. Though it's annoying that a game-crashing bug isn't very high on their bug-fix list. This has been happening since at least July, and it's Thanksgiving as I type this.
"It's a shame that stupidity isn't painful." - Neal Boortz