Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Kabe's Digital Drawings

bright_ephemera
08.30.2012 , 03:32 PM | #71
Quote: Originally Posted by kabeone View Post
Buh. Can't stop watching. <3
the Short Fic Weekly Challenge - 70+ authors to date. 1900+ stories. New prompts weekly!
Bright's Fanfic Threads
Forever Shenanigans!
Ceterum autem censeo, Malavai esse delendam.

irishfino
08.30.2012 , 05:23 PM | #72
Little Malavai in his pajamas standing at parade rest. :3
I'll probably die if you group with me, but I'll go out with both lightsabers drawn stabbing someone in the face. Probably you, but it's cool. Forever Shenanigans!!

kabeone
08.31.2012 , 05:10 AM | #73
I'm all about hugging right now. Just a hug fest. Elliotcat's Aranea with Jaesa.

Process
Spoiler

Morgani
08.31.2012 , 10:12 AM | #74
I love the background colors and Jaesa's smile. Gorgeous.
Be to her Virtues
very Kind.
Be to her Faults
a little Blind.

SveinEternity
08.31.2012 , 01:33 PM | #75
Wow that is awesome! That looks really really cool!

And I can't stop watching your animation up there.
The Eternity Legacy

Vesaniae
09.01.2012 , 10:25 AM | #76
kabeone, I think your work is great! Looking back through the thread, I think that you're definitely improving with every new piece. Art is an amazing thing and I'm glad that you've chosen to share these with us. I love your process gifs, it makes the stuff seem doable. I feel inspired!

Oh, and not a request exactly, but...if you want to draw anything from "Afterimages", I would be super happy
Force Lightning: The solution to every problem. Every. Problem.
Afterimages * Walking Penumbral * Like Moths to the Flame
Forever Shenanigans!

kabeone
09.02.2012 , 06:16 AM | #77
Quote: Originally Posted by Vesaniae View Post
kabeone, I think your work is great! Looking back through the thread, I think that you're definitely improving with every new piece. Art is an amazing thing and I'm glad that you've chosen to share these with us. I love your process gifs, it makes the stuff seem doable. I feel inspired!

Oh, and not a request exactly, but...if you want to draw anything from "Afterimages", I would be super happy
Yay! I always wonder if the practice is helping. There's a lot I don't post though, it's just and you can see how bad it all starts out with the process gifs and those are the ones I don't throw away. bwahahaha. Also while I can't promise because I don't know what will either inspire me or at least seem doable you can always PM me a screenshot of your chars.

New picture, thanks to one of bright_ephemera's suggestions. This turned out to be way harder than I thought it would be. Thana's face is kind of weird.

Process
Spoiler

Cataylian
09.02.2012 , 08:28 AM | #78
Because Vector.
I love this one!! I just finished Vector's romance, I'm ready to start a new agent so I can romance him again.

bright_ephemera
09.02.2012 , 09:26 AM | #79

New picture, thanks to one of bright_ephemera's suggestions. This turned out to be way harder than I thought it would be.
Yay! Your Khem Val is freaky awesome. Also, "This force user is too rotten to eat." :P
the Short Fic Weekly Challenge - 70+ authors to date. 1900+ stories. New prompts weekly!
Bright's Fanfic Threads
Forever Shenanigans!
Ceterum autem censeo, Malavai esse delendam.

kabeone
09.06.2012 , 09:51 PM | #80
A thing! Those are Remi's parents btw