Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Kabe's Digital Drawings

Xakthul
10.09.2013 , 04:08 AM | #431
Hahahahaha, thanks Kabe.
Duelist Mixalot, Grand Champ Tellsa, Lord Saml, Apprentice Syynx, Captain Cirris, Skirmisher Janewei, Jedi Knight Jugger'not, Agent Ez'zio of <Wookies and Cream>, Harbinger
"Aim for the trolls! Kill the trolls!"- Gandalf

kabeone
10.15.2013 , 02:04 PM | #432
From my tumblr meme that I'm slowly working through a picture for Ves, inspired by her fanfic Reign of Night! A Star Trek mashup.
http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs70/i/20...ne-d6qletd.png

Tatile
10.15.2013 , 02:05 PM | #433
That looks so freaking cool. Your detail and colouring have really evolved - I can even see the little skin patterns that the Borg Queen has!

(Also: aaahhh! I grew up with TNG and Voyager )

kabeone
10.15.2013 , 02:38 PM | #434
Quote: Originally Posted by Tatile View Post
That looks so freaking cool. Your detail and colouring have really evolved - I can even see the little skin patterns that the Borg Queen has!

(Also: aaahhh! I grew up with TNG and Voyager )
Thanks! I also grew up with TNG and hid my love of Star Wars amongst my Trekkies and my love of Trek among my Star Wars friends and I am SO GLAD that kind of bs is not a thing anymore.

We're all Star Friends.

Tatile
10.15.2013 , 02:39 PM | #435
Star Peace, forged to defend progressive nerds from the whiny problems of Twilight novels everywhere.

Xakthul
10.15.2013 , 03:19 PM | #436
Borg Cube: VECTORYOUWILLBEASSIMILATED

Vector: Aww $hit, again? Really?
Duelist Mixalot, Grand Champ Tellsa, Lord Saml, Apprentice Syynx, Captain Cirris, Skirmisher Janewei, Jedi Knight Jugger'not, Agent Ez'zio of <Wookies and Cream>, Harbinger

bright_ephemera
10.15.2013 , 04:46 PM | #437
Quote: Originally Posted by Xakthul View Post
Borg Cube: VECTORYOUWILLBEASSIMILATED

Vector: Aww $hit, again? Really?
lmao

Ves looks rad. Ravage looks about as good as one can look during such an uncomfortable process. It's cool, Ravage, they'll just give you even more awesome cybernetics.
the Short Fic Weekly Challenge - 90+ authors to date. 2500+ stories. New prompts weekly!
Bright's Fanfic Threads
Ceterum autem censeo, Malavai esse delendam.

Xakthul
10.15.2013 , 05:00 PM | #438
Q: Okay, class. Today is introduceSithtoinsanecyborgsthatwillkilleverything PEWPEW day!

J'mpok: I AM SITH! Nothing can kill me.

Borg: WEWILLASSIMILATEYOURAWESOMESPIKINESS. ANDTHOSEAWESOMELASERSWAORDSYOUHAVE,TOO. WEWILLKILLEVERYTHINGPEWPEW!

J'm: Mommy?

Sinapus
10.16.2013 , 09:27 PM | #440
Quote: Originally Posted by kabeone View Post
My protest to the female only dancer sets. Come on Devs! What's the worst that could happen?
Darth Barras could wear one?

(You just had to taunt Murphy, didn't you?)
Maxim 37: There is no overkill, there is only "Open Fire" and "I Need to Reload."

Friend Referral Link.