Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Kabe's Digital Drawings

kabeone
08.16.2012 , 06:07 PM | #31
Quote: Originally Posted by iamthehoyden View Post
I adore your drawings. And this one especially. My one fanfic where Esma finds a "fix" for Scourge - well, make this girl blue and give her a ponytail and this is what I pictured when she woke back up. Love it love it love it!

Thanks! Everyone in the short fic makes me want to do fan art of their stories probably why I haven't done much fan art for my own stuff.

Morgani
08.16.2012 , 06:11 PM | #33
Quote: Originally Posted by kabeone View Post
http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs70/f/20...ne-d5bgyb1.png

<_< that might be a chiss agent >_> maybe.
I LOVE IT I love it so much. Give in to teh Quinn. Giiiiiiiiive iiiiiiiiiiiiiin.
Be to her Virtues
very Kind.
Be to her Faults
a little Blind.

irishfino
08.16.2012 , 06:18 PM | #34
"Oh son of a bi-"
"Well... alright this isn't so bad..."
"F*** it."

LOVED IT, lol.
I'll probably die if you group with me, but I'll go out with both lightsabers drawn stabbing someone in the face. Probably you, but it's cool. Forever Shenanigans!!

bright_ephemera
08.16.2012 , 06:32 PM | #35
<_< that might be a chiss agent >_> maybe.
Well, that's good, because a Chiss agent might be extraordinarily upset about an occurrence like this. Then again, fanfic released into the wild is fair game...

I love, love, love, love, love your Vector with the lady Agent under the stars. Wow. Dem eyes... Subscribing to this thread now.

Quote: Originally Posted by irishfino View Post
"Oh son of a bi-"
"Well... alright this isn't so bad..."
"F*** it."
These subtitles make Quinn's kiss fifty billion times better. I laughed, a lot.

(Apparently tonight is a night of hyperbole for me.)
the Short Fic Weekly Challenge - 90+ authors to date. 2500+ stories. New prompts weekly!
Bright's Fanfic Threads
Ceterum autem censeo, Malavai esse delendam.

irishfino
08.16.2012 , 06:45 PM | #36
Quote: Originally Posted by bright_ephemera View Post
these subtitles make quinn's kiss fifty billion times better. I laughed, a lot.
I'll probably die if you group with me, but I'll go out with both lightsabers drawn stabbing someone in the face. Probably you, but it's cool. Forever Shenanigans!!

kabeone
08.19.2012 , 09:37 AM | #37
Imagining what my characters do on the weekend. My Sith Warrior took her crew to Voss. I'm thinking of doing the others if I can figure out what they would do.

http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs70/f/20...ne-d5brrcb.png

iamthehoyden
08.19.2012 , 11:09 AM | #38
Imagining what my characters do on the weekend. My Sith Warrior took her crew to Voss.
This is too adorable. Are Broonmark and Vette jousting back there? Do you have stories written for these characters beyond what's in the short fiction thread? (I love pretty much any fem!SW/Pierce combo, and yours look particularly cute together.) I keep opening up your Remi thread, but then I shut it cause I want to read the whole thing and I'm still avoiding IA spoilers...argh, maybe I should just neglect Sana's never-ending quest for ops gear and go level my IA.
aren't you a little short for a stormtrooper?
---------------
Fan Fiction: My Name is Solomon Crae The Man in the Box

kabeone
08.19.2012 , 01:14 PM | #39
Quote: Originally Posted by iamthehoyden View Post
This is too adorable. Are Broonmark and Vette jousting back there? Do you have stories written for these characters beyond what's in the short fiction thread? (I love pretty much any fem!SW/Pierce combo, and yours look particularly cute together.) I keep opening up your Remi thread, but then I shut it cause I want to read the whole thing and I'm still avoiding IA spoilers...argh, maybe I should just neglect Sana's never-ending quest for ops gear and go level my IA.
They're in the Remi story but ya don't spoiler your IA experience. I think (for me) it's worth it to be surprised.

Maybe I will write short stories for these things. My SW and Pierce end up being best friends so yeah this is just her invading his personal space because she needs a pillow to read her next set of orders.

And yes they're jousting because... why not?

iamthehoyden
08.19.2012 , 01:43 PM | #40
They're in the Remi story but ya don't spoiler your IA experience. I think (for me) it's worth it to be surprised.

Maybe I will write short stories for these things. My SW and Pierce end up being best friends so yeah this is just her invading his personal space because she needs a pillow to read her next set of orders.

And yes they're jousting because... why not?
Too cute. I've completely given up spoiling my sw story, and I'm waiting on actually leveling one cause I know Pierce is going to drive me nuts. In a good way, lol.
aren't you a little short for a stormtrooper?
---------------
Fan Fiction: My Name is Solomon Crae The Man in the Box