Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Kabe's Digital Drawings

Ixum
04.08.2013 , 09:00 AM | #361
Osom stuff! I liked the males ^^
The Male Eyecandy thread!

Game of Ixum @ TUMBLR

Toyboy | Splashy | Thrilldrill | Spray | Lustus | Zwallow | Virilo | Hotgun of Nano @ TOFN
Fappo Red Arcadia EU @ The Progenitor

kabeone
04.08.2013 , 05:59 PM | #362
Quote: Originally Posted by Syart View Post
I am totally in awe of your talent. You know those moments when something is so perfect and wonderful that it's literally breathtaking and you can't do anything but gape at it in amazement and be thankful that you've had the chance to see it? I just had one of them. You've encapsulated the entire story in one illustration. I can't thank you enough.

It's one aspect of what makes it truly exceptional The other thing I love so much is that you've kept the colours the same, the grey trimmed with red, throughout the stages of his journey. The same man, but different.
I'm glad you liked it and I'm glad that the stuff I was trying to put in came through!

Quote: Originally Posted by Morgani View Post
I hit the like button on all your stuff on tumblr, and I've told you before, but Kabe you're an awesome artist. Your style is wonderful and I love seeing your art bring everyone's characters to life. Thanks for the all the art you've done for my legacy! Your work is beautiful.

/internet huggins;
Morg
*HUGS* and thank you

Quote: Originally Posted by Ixum View Post
Osom stuff! I liked the males ^^
Thanks! I like the males too

Have a Quinn everybody

http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs71/f/20...ne-d60xtmt.png

Tatile
04.10.2013 , 03:55 PM | #364
Vector and Quinn? Oh Kabe, you do spoil us <3

The boys look gorgeous.

(If you do manage to get to Makeb, could you do Lord Cytharat, maybe? He's... intense.)

bright_ephemera
04.10.2013 , 03:56 PM | #365
Eee, Vector love, love love...and I like the turquoise shades on his outfit to go wtih the violets.
the Short Fic Weekly Challenge - 70+ authors to date. 2000+ stories. New prompts weekly!
Bright's Fanfic Threads
Forever Shenanigans!
Ceterum autem censeo, Malavai esse delendam.

CloudCastle
04.11.2013 , 10:31 AM | #366
I love both of these! Wonderful job!

Damask_Rose
04.11.2013 , 10:51 AM | #367
Squeee! Thank you for starting my day off well

Game Development Tutorials
Friends referral for free character transfer and unlocks

kabeone
04.12.2013 , 12:47 PM | #368
Thanks for the comments everyone. Vector and Quinn both have very angular faces and are very hard for me to draw so I was trying to challenge myself. I didn't realize that Dorne would be even more difficult! Either I can't draw ladies or she just doesn't want to smile, so I drew her with bright_ephemera's Vierce of Overcoming Adviercity.

http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs70/i/20...ne-d61gpi0.png

bright_ephemera
04.12.2013 , 12:52 PM | #369
I love what you do with these two together. I also love speeders with streamers, and that gorgeous dress, and the tattoo (who'd've guessed?) and the rolled-up sleeves as he sheds all the formal wear he can get away with, and...<3 <3
the Short Fic Weekly Challenge - 70+ authors to date. 2000+ stories. New prompts weekly!
Bright's Fanfic Threads
Forever Shenanigans!
Ceterum autem censeo, Malavai esse delendam.

Lesaberisa
04.12.2013 , 01:05 PM | #370
She's just showing how happy she is by reciting Coruscanti traffic law to bystanders.

Your artwork is fantastic, especially the small details (like the "just married" [I assume?] in proper script)