Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Kabe's Digital Drawings

Striges
03.19.2013 , 07:56 PM | #351
Hee! Just checked the thread again.

"Horranths? No, no, officer, these are just logos. On the crates. Of furniture. Leatheris furniture from Horranth Leatheris Furniture. Yeah, that's it. Small specialty company, you probably haven't heard of it. Funny name, I know."

Very silly, Kabe, I'm still grinning. Thank you.

(edit) Oh dear, I just now caught the carrot label on the bottom crate. Doubly funny because I was going to say she'd relabel them with something innocent, like vegetables. You beat me to my thought Kabe!

kabeone
03.22.2013 , 08:13 PM | #352
Milani's Asta and Vesaniae's Nox (Vesania Serence) from Ves's fic Afterimages

Tatile
03.22.2013 , 08:16 PM | #353
I should really read that thread to understand what is going on in that pic, but that is some gorgeous work Kabe. Really, really beautiful. I am totally jealous.

And oh my god, so tired I forgot my posting rule D: Sorry Ves.

MilaniGrey
03.22.2013 , 09:29 PM | #354
Quote: Originally Posted by Tatile View Post
I should really read that thread to understand what is going on in that pic, but that is some gorgeous work Kabe. Really, really beautiful. I am totally jealous.

My Asta isn't in her fic, so the OTP isn't canon, but uhm, still best OTP EVER. <3
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3
The Islingr LegacyShatter the Darkness
Astaron, Narithia, Xalkory, ┴illeacht
The Ebon Hawk Server
Forever Shenanigans!

Vesaniae
03.22.2013 , 09:56 PM | #355
Quote: Originally Posted by kabeone View Post
Milani's Asta and Vesaniae's Nox (Vesania Serence) from Ves's fic Afterimages
Kabe, you are amazing! <3 <3 <3

Quote: Originally Posted by Tatile View Post

Like Milani said, it's a non-canon pairing, so there's nothing in the thread. And I'm so tired that even after re-reading your post several times, I couldn't find anything to be offended by...
Force Lightning: The solution to every problem. Every. Problem.
Afterimages * Walking Penumbral * Like Moths to the Flame
Forever Shenanigans!

Syart
03.29.2013 , 04:24 AM | #356
Quote: Originally Posted by Vesaniae View Post
Kabe, you are amazing! <3 <3 <3
x 20 000 000

This thread is so full of awesomeness I don't have enough words for it. Wish I'd found it before. Thank you so much for sharing your art

(And if you ever thought of making a younger version of Dr Lokin .... *embarrassed and hopeful expression*)
Control, passion, diligence: these three principles shape your world.

Lord Scourge: To repeat a mistake and expect a beneficial outcome is a sign of insanity.

kabeone
03.30.2013 , 01:50 PM | #357
Quote: Originally Posted by Syart View Post
x 20 000 000

This thread is so full of awesomeness I don't have enough words for it. Wish I'd found it before. Thank you so much for sharing your art

(And if you ever thought of making a younger version of Dr Lokin .... *embarrassed and hopeful expression*)
Thanks! I am also a fan of your story and I'm so sorry I never commented in your thread. (I keep meaning to I will fix this now.)

For you! Inspired by Syart's All the World's a Stage

Edit: I took a break from double xp weekend so it's a bit messy. Sorry!

kabeone
03.30.2013 , 02:01 PM | #358
I haven't done a process gif in a while so here's one
Spoiler

At the risk of sounding artsy I chose to put the light source at the left to show his descent into shadow. Not sure if that came across but oh well

Syart
03.31.2013 , 02:33 AM | #359
I am totally in awe of your talent. You know those moments when something is so perfect and wonderful that it's literally breathtaking and you can't do anything but gape at it in amazement and be thankful that you've had the chance to see it? I just had one of them. You've encapsulated the entire story in one illustration. I can't thank you enough.

Quote: Originally Posted by kabeone View Post
At the risk of sounding artsy I chose to put the light source at the left to show his descent into shadow. Not sure if that came across but oh well
It's one aspect of what makes it truly exceptional The other thing I love so much is that you've kept the colours the same, the grey trimmed with red, throughout the stages of his journey. The same man, but different.
Control, passion, diligence: these three principles shape your world.

Lord Scourge: To repeat a mistake and expect a beneficial outcome is a sign of insanity.

Morgani
04.07.2013 , 06:59 PM | #360
I hit the like button on all your stuff on tumblr, and I've told you before, but Kabe you're an awesome artist. Your style is wonderful and I love seeing your art bring everyone's characters to life. Thanks for the all the art you've done for my legacy! Your work is beautiful.

/internet huggins;
Morg
Be to her Virtues
very Kind.
Be to her Faults
a little Blind.