Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Kabe's Digital Drawings

Morgani
01.30.2013 , 12:15 AM | #271
Quote: Originally Posted by Striges View Post
It should have a thousand minions that all look like this. And we shall call them by their many unpronounceable names that sound suspiciously like baby talk with too much phlegm.
Why are we not doing this right now?? I'll start. Every story needs a good title.

Maureen's Eldritch Horrors: A children's guide to identifying Outer Gods

Or

A is for Azathoth

Hm, I shouldn't hi-jack Kabe's thread. Why is there no off topic forums on this board?
Be to her Virtues
very Kind.
Be to her Faults
a little Blind.

kabeone
01.30.2013 , 01:47 AM | #272
Quote: Originally Posted by Morgani View Post

Hm, I shouldn't hi-jack Kabe's thread. Why is there no off topic forums on this board?
It's not hijacking if I play too! Also, rule is we have to mash it up with Star Wars stuff so it's not off topic. I started out of order and um... using Aurebesh because why not!?

Striges
01.30.2013 , 08:48 AM | #273
Oh, by the eyes of the mad arab Al-hazared, this is hilarious.

"K" or "Krill" is for K'lor'slug, the offspring of the elder gods left behind as a cruel prank with a difficult to pronounce name.

"N" or "Nern" should be for Nyarlathotep--haven't come up with a Star Warsy version yet.

irishfino
01.30.2013 , 11:50 AM | #274
Quote: Originally Posted by Damask_Rose View Post
I would really love to see Ald and Quinn! I think they would just do a simple slow dance to an 80s power ballad.
A vote for Ald/Quinn dancing! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!
I'll probably die if you group with me, but I'll go out with both lightsabers drawn stabbing someone in the face. Probably you, but it's cool. Forever Shenanigans!!

kabeone
01.31.2013 , 10:03 AM | #275
Two of my favorite characters! Tatile's Rochester and Broan! Their story is being told in the Short Fic Challenge, a nice index and summary here. Also, The quote came from this piece.

kabeone
01.31.2013 , 10:09 AM | #276
Note to anyone who for some odd reason want to have higher res versions of my artz.

All the wallpaper looking drawings with quotes are available in 1920x1080 for download from my deviantart.
Wallpaper Gallery: http://kabeone.deviantart.com/gallery/41913977

Striges
01.31.2013 , 01:20 PM | #277
I love Broan's expression and posture, enjoying the dance but looking concerned that he might step on Rochester's toes. Almost a metaphor for their relationship. Really very nice, Kabe.

Morgani
01.31.2013 , 01:23 PM | #278
Beautiful Kabe! It looks like such a wonderful moment in their relationship. I feel like I'm intruding just looking at the scene.
Be to her Virtues
very Kind.
Be to her Faults
a little Blind.

Tatile
01.31.2013 , 01:26 PM | #279
I love them and they look amazing

Do you mind if I just start throwing love in your direction? I can't wait to see the rest of this series!

kabeone
02.01.2013 , 11:09 AM | #280
Quote: Originally Posted by Striges View Post
I love Broan's expression and posture, enjoying the dance but looking concerned that he might step on Rochester's toes. Almost a metaphor for their relationship. Really very nice, Kabe.
Thanks! I always wonder if what I'm trying to draw comes through at all when it comes to emotions and motivation. I'm so happy when people see it.

Quote: Originally Posted by Morgani View Post
Beautiful Kabe! It looks like such a wonderful moment in their relationship. I feel like I'm intruding just looking at the scene.
Imagine it started out with me drawing them dancing like that naked.

Quote: Originally Posted by Tatile View Post
I love them and they look amazing

Do you mind if I just start throwing love in your direction? I can't wait to see the rest of this series!
I accept all love thrown in my direction, especially if it comes in the form of stories, but wouldn't want to push more stories more stories *cough*