Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Kabe's Digital Drawings

iamthehoyden
11.20.2012 , 05:32 PM | #171
Quote: Originally Posted by kabeone View Post
Of course use it if you want to it's an honor someone would like it that much: Desktop wallpaper resolution version
YOU are awesome
aren't you a little short for a stormtrooper?
---------------
Fan Fiction: My Name is Solomon Crae The Man in the Box

kabeone
11.20.2012 , 10:11 PM | #172
I may have been inspired to draw things based on this shortfic by bright_ephemera.

kabeone
11.21.2012 , 02:10 AM | #173
Quote: Originally Posted by Tatile View Post
That is so adorable
Thanks

So... is Rochester a BT3 or a BT2, I remember from their first meeting that he and Broan are roughly the same build but their screencaps don't look the same BT? <_< >_> ... no reason... just curious >_> am I being convincing?

Tatile
11.21.2012 , 04:19 AM | #174
Thanks

So... is Rochester a BT3 or a BT2, I remember from their first meeting that he and Broan are roughly the same build but their screencaps don't look the same BT? <_< >_> ... no reason... just curious >_> am I being convincing?
Rochester's B2 - I used B1 for Broan because he's not as muscled as Rochester (scholarly life for the most part) and because he has softer features, something that B2 just didn't allow for.

irishfino
11.21.2012 , 10:36 AM | #175
I may have been inspired to draw things based on this shortfic by bright_ephemera.
[still staring]
I'll probably die if you group with me, but I'll go out with both lightsabers drawn stabbing someone in the face. Probably you, but it's cool. Forever Shenanigans!!

Tatile
11.21.2012 , 12:29 PM | #176
The hand.

Those teeth.

The... unf.

iamthehoyden
11.21.2012 , 04:32 PM | #177
Guh...I think my brain is being short circuited by opposing 'holy sh*t, hotness!' and 'Wynston would DIE if he saw this!' reactions. Either way, I'm grinning
aren't you a little short for a stormtrooper?
---------------
Fan Fiction: My Name is Solomon Crae The Man in the Box

kabeone
11.22.2012 , 10:34 AM | #178
I love Rochester and Broan... That's kind of all I can say. The quote is from this passage in particular.

http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs70/i/20...ne-d5lv1bk.png

bright_ephemera
11.22.2012 , 11:27 AM | #179
<3

And as for Quinn/Wyn, there is nothing non-incriminating I can say here, but I'm not revoking permission on art in general.
the Short Fic Weekly Challenge - 70+ authors to date. 2000+ stories. New prompts weekly!
Bright's Fanfic Threads
Forever Shenanigans!
Ceterum autem censeo, Malavai esse delendam.

Tatile
11.22.2012 , 12:20 PM | #180
You make them so adorable Kabe <3

Edit: Ahaha, ego boost XD Been thinking about this picture all day.