Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Kabe's Digital Drawings

MilaniGrey
09.23.2012 , 02:32 PM | #111
Kabe I love your Scourge drawings. @.@ om nom nom nom
The Islingr LegacyShatter the Darkness
Astaron, Narithia, Xalkory, ┴illeacht
The Ebon Hawk Server
Forever Shenanigans!

kabeone
09.25.2012 , 04:50 PM | #112
Knightless #1 Page 2 (assuming page 1 is the title page) Man this took like 3 days....

iamthehoyden
09.25.2012 , 04:56 PM | #113
That is pretty awesome. Good work!
aren't you a little short for a stormtrooper?
---------------
Fan Fiction: My Name is Solomon Crae The Man in the Box

bright_ephemera
09.25.2012 , 05:04 PM | #114
Oh, yeah, way to make me out to be a total mons...wait a minute, Nalenne is a total monster. Yay for truth in reporting!

The closeups are well chosen, eyes vs. hand vs. full-face. And there's a properly placed narrator-Scourge with his thought bubble in the establishing shot. I like! I like lots!
the Short Fic Weekly Challenge - 70+ authors to date. 1900+ stories. New prompts weekly!
Bright's Fanfic Threads
Forever Shenanigans!
Ceterum autem censeo, Malavai esse delendam.

Vesaniae
09.25.2012 , 05:16 PM | #115
Awesomesauce.

I love A'tro's expression in the first panel, hehe. In the...I don't remember which panel it is now, the row of faces, but between the "..." caption and Nalenne's expression I was laughing hysterically. Still laughing, actually.

Very nicely done!
Force Lightning: The solution to every problem. Every. Problem.
Afterimages * Walking Penumbral * Like Moths to the Flame
Forever Shenanigans!

Morgani
09.25.2012 , 06:23 PM | #116
Kabe, you're so freaking talented. This page is wonderful.
Be to her Virtues
very Kind.
Be to her Faults
a little Blind.

irishfino
09.26.2012 , 10:35 AM | #117
I can help with this Lachris problem... by killing her.
No, stay in your universe. You've corrupted enough things.
This wouldn't be a corruption. It would be for the greater good.
You don't care for the "greater good". You just want to impress some beautiful Sith Lord.
I am a man of ambition and desire.
Hnh. Lovely work as always, super Kabe!
I'll probably die if you group with me, but I'll go out with both lightsabers drawn stabbing someone in the face. Probably you, but it's cool. Forever Shenanigans!!

elliotcat
09.26.2012 , 07:46 PM | #118
Kabe, you make such amazing pictures. I'm truly amazed. I wish we were IRL friends so I could beg you for lessons!

Ebon Hawk: Latula // Elaeys // Raima // Jaea // Macara // Meulin // Damarra // Kanaaya

"We will snatch purpose from the jaws of futility...are you ready to wreak some havoc?"

kabeone
09.27.2012 , 03:52 AM | #119
Thank you all for the encouragement. And thank you thank you for loaning me your Sith (especially bright who I am currently abusing )

Quote: Originally Posted by elliotcat View Post
Kabe, you make such amazing pictures. I'm truly amazed. I wish we were IRL friends so I could beg you for lessons!
Hey, did you post pictures of Aranea's new outfit?
And thank you but lessons from me would go like this:

Ok draw some boxes and some lines. That's perspective. Here are the planes of the face, scribble until you have something you like, if you don't like it, and you're tired of working on it throw it away! Yay! Also, read every book by Andrew Loomis that you can find. Now we'll go outside and look at peoples feet and draw them. Let's try not to get arrested. Tomorrow, butts!

Also Asta!!!!!

Lunafox
09.27.2012 , 03:58 AM | #120
Wow, these are just amazing, I never get tired looking at them. You're such a talent!
No Individual class/companion story extensions, make it technically challenging to pay a sub!
~Take care everyone! May the Force be with you, always!~