Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Kabe's Digital Drawings

kabeone
09.09.2012 , 07:43 PM | #91
Quote: Originally Posted by Vesaniae View Post
Hmm...looks familiar...

I like the comic. I agree with the comment about the spacing, I think you've got some decent dynamism going in these first two pages. I should go read your fic! Except I'm trying to avoid JK spoilers because I haven't played that class yet. Maybe I should just say "screw it" and read it anyway...
Playing the JK unspoiled to me is way better than any fanstuff I'd be able to write. Maybe I should spoiler the spoilery comic pages.I never thought about that... I'm so bad at this

kabeone
09.10.2012 , 07:22 PM | #92
Vesaniae's Darth Nox

ALSO on test center they have facial emotes. I can get references for my characters with FACIAL EXPRESSIONS. I am so excited by this. It is exciting. That is all.

Vesaniae
09.10.2012 , 07:46 PM | #93
I said it in the story thread and I'll say it again here: kabeone, I freaking love you. This is incredibly awesome. I lol'd. For quite some time.

<3 <3 <3
Force Lightning: The solution to every problem. Every. Problem.
Afterimages * Walking Penumbral * Like Moths to the Flame
Forever Shenanigans!

iamthehoyden
09.10.2012 , 08:06 PM | #94
Kabeone, this is hilarious, love it. And Vesaniae, if you ever do a comedy spoof spin-off on Nox and Ravage....oh just do it! Comedy is good for the soul!
aren't you a little short for a stormtrooper?
---------------
Fan Fiction: My Name is Solomon Crae The Man in the Box

kabeone
09.10.2012 , 08:55 PM | #95
Quote: Originally Posted by Vesaniae View Post
I said it in the story thread and I'll say it again here: kabeone, I freaking love you. This is incredibly awesome. I lol'd. For quite some time.

<3 <3 <3
I'm glad you like it. I didn't want to reply in your thread because I didn't want to derail it and I agree with hoyden Ravage+Nox romantic comedy or just comedy <3

Earthmama
09.10.2012 , 09:02 PM | #96
I am also throwing in my request for a Much ado about Nothing /Star Wars mix up with Nox and Ravage. Mainly cause you would be crossing my all time forever favorite play, with Tor fan fic awesomeness! I'm squeeing at the potential.

kabeone
09.11.2012 , 01:22 PM | #97
Page 3 of the Prologue of a Thing

kabeone
09.14.2012 , 09:02 AM | #98
Page 4 I depressed the heck out of myself drawing this

iamthehoyden
09.14.2012 , 09:28 AM | #99
Whoa, I didn't expect tears to hit that fast, and I'd read your text piece for this so I knew what was coming. But yeah, tears.
aren't you a little short for a stormtrooper?
---------------
Fan Fiction: My Name is Solomon Crae The Man in the Box

Morgani
09.14.2012 , 04:18 PM | #100
I want a copy of the middle insert. So touching. Touching as in reached in and yanked the heart out of my chest. Ouch.
Be to her Virtues
very Kind.
Be to her Faults
a little Blind.