Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Soloing Maelstrom Prison (Hard Mode)

Olostur
07.20.2012 , 12:08 AM | #1
What can I say? I was bored.

I didn't bother including the trash or the mini bosses. Some specific notes:

- Boss 1 took two tries. The first time I positioned poorly and got thrown all over the place. The second time was much smoother - I probably didn't need the heroic moment.
- Boss 2 also took two tries (hence no adds in the video). This was the most challenging fight. It became a question of surviving long enough for his implants to charge, at which point Doc would heal me back up.
- On Kilran, I was suprised to see the last set of adds not aggro. It's probably always been like this, but this was the first I noticed it. In any case, I doubt it really mattered given that I didn't need my heroic moment and didn't even get that low anyway.

This is the build that I used.

In any case, I hope you all enjoy. Sorry for the resolution - I play with the game stretched across 3 monitors, so it has a strange aspect ratio.
~ Darth Decimal ~

Justcae
07.20.2012 , 05:56 PM | #2
Grats on MP HM. I'll await for further vids of other HM's.

Griad
07.20.2012 , 11:25 PM | #3
Are you using eyefinity or the nvidia 3d vision or what ever its called looks nice
Elder Jedi - pre-cu jedi enforcer - pre-publish 9 dark jedi master.

Proud member of DILIH Red Eclipse

Olostur
07.20.2012 , 11:52 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Griad View Post
Are you using eyefinity or the nvidia 3d vision or what ever its called looks nice
Eyefinity. I really like having it. It's nice to have peripheral vision in PvP.
~ Darth Decimal ~

BuddyJesus
05.13.2014 , 12:50 AM | #5
I was trying to do this on a low pop server today and i found a nice trick on that second boss. If you can't solo him you can skip him just have to fight once kill his mobs and then die. afterwards you can just walk by if you hug the walls.
Enjoy.