Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The adventures of Forced Companion Daycare - Art!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community Content > Fan Art
The adventures of Forced Companion Daycare - Art!

kabeone
07.21.2013 , 10:24 PM | #91
Quote: Originally Posted by Striges View Post
OMG so funny.

Was 4X absent on picture day? I missed him. Or do toys not count ?
oops! He didn't count for the yearbook pages because he's a toy (and I liked that the number was exactly divisible by 3) but Yuun was supposed to hold him in the club picture. Sorryyyyy 4X!

DarthRobert
07.21.2013 , 10:55 PM | #92
Quote: Originally Posted by kabeone View Post
In honor of a year of FCD I made a yearbook...
I've not seen anything funnier since the battles of Yn and Chabosh!

bright_ephemera
07.22.2013 , 05:11 AM | #93
Fantastic I formally grant Jorgan permission to perforate Quinn at the end there.

Thanks, kabe!
the Short Fic Weekly Challenge - 70+ authors to date. 2000+ stories. New prompts weekly!
Bright's Fanfic Threads
Forever Shenanigans!
Ceterum autem censeo, Malavai esse delendam.

alaurin
07.22.2013 , 05:36 AM | #94
That was an awesome wrap up, Kabeone!!! I think I woke my husband with my laughing!! I love the individual pics and the captions.....Vette's made me giggle a lot! Also, Guss did make it into all of the club shots....good for him! TeeHee, Pierce flicking Jorgan's ear in the group shot....nicely done! I was expecting either him or Vik to do something.

**sigh** I am going to miss the FCD threads, but the story and artwork were great and since I have them subscribed, I can always revisit them.

marissalf
07.22.2013 , 09:19 AM | #95
Quote:
FCD Motto = We have cookies + Anti-air defense
Bahahaha

That yearbook is too cute a perfect companion for the final FCD story! And Sith Jaesa is just adorable (a sentence that's probably rarely been uttered )

Xakthul
09.10.2013 , 08:25 PM | #96
I just had to make this... couldn't think of where else to show this, but it appears in my fanfic and I thought it might be funny here: http://www.memestache.com/Memes/Yn-A...-Dougie/303785

You will most likely have to right click the imge and open it in another tab.
Duelist Mixalot, Grand Champ Tellsa, Lord Saml, Apprentice Syynx, Captain Cirris, Skirmisher Janewei, Jedi Knight Jugger'not, Agent Ez'zio of <Wookies and Cream>, Harbinger
"Aim for the trolls! Kill the trolls!"- Gandalf

Bird_of_Thunder
09.14.2013 , 12:42 PM | #97
Ohmigod. That yearbook was amazing. I am like dieing of laughter right now
Darth Ravvok
Carnage Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>

Xakthul
09.14.2013 , 12:55 PM | #98
Quote: Originally Posted by kabeone View Post
Not really a chibi but I couldn't resist drawing Darth Baras eating a cookie.

http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/f/20...ne-d5c84vd.jpg
Oh.... Hi, Cartman
Duelist Mixalot, Grand Champ Tellsa, Lord Saml, Apprentice Syynx, Captain Cirris, Skirmisher Janewei, Jedi Knight Jugger'not, Agent Ez'zio of <Wookies and Cream>, Harbinger

spac
10.26.2013 , 06:39 PM | #99
I love the cute little Dread Masters who's heads are bigger than their bodies. The alphabet thing was the most amazing thing ever, and fit each character perfectly. I love this. I read it again and again. I got hooked when I saw the big battle droid (yeah, can't remember the name, but its a trooper comp) getting his turrets beat up. xD Love it. Post more. Please. Now. ASAP. Hurry. Use your wrist, draw faster. Put your back into it. Please. Hurry. xD
Your Republic has driven a blade into the heart of the Mando' people. Now prepare to have a blade deriven into you Jedi!--Spac the Heartless

Xakthul
10.27.2013 , 08:45 PM | #100
Quote: Originally Posted by spac View Post
I love the cute little Dread Masters who's heads are bigger than their bodies. The alphabet thing was the most amazing thing ever, and fit each character perfectly. I love this. I read it again and again. I got hooked when I saw the big battle droid (yeah, can't remember the name, but its a trooper comp) getting his turrets beat up. xD Love it. Post more. Please. Now. ASAP. Hurry. Use your wrist, draw faster. Put your back into it. Please. Hurry. xD
Sorry to upset you, man, but FCD seems to have ended.