Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

24 hour ban for giving what I got????? c'mon now

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service (Read-Only)
24 hour ban for giving what I got????? c'mon now

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Suromir
07.19.2012 , 04:42 AM | #1
I can see some sort of chat ban maybe (like other MMO's do but a full on game ban??)

late last night in a WZ (of course) I got personally insulted by another toon, actually a couple. One however I fired back on in a /tell and then /ignored them so it wouldn't go any further.

so try to log on today and I have a 24 hour ban for that?? seriously?

Already replied to CS ticket via e-mail.

I had already gotten a (imo) b.s. "warning" because of a "sexually explicit" (not insulting just sexual reference) JOKE..a JOOOOKE....in general chat..

now I'm banned because I didn't just ignore a personal insult????

If this ban isn't lifted today so I can play (it happened after 10pm last night so today is out effectively) then I quit. It was an unfair and absolutely idiotic ban because of a prior "warning" I got due to a simple joke (that didn't even insult anyone personally)

I may only be one customer but it's still one less. Lift this (bogus) ban early or I'm done with you all.

Axolipher
07.19.2012 , 05:51 AM | #2 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Greetings Suromir,

Thank you for your post. Unfortunately we can not investigate into any account actions via the forums. I would recommend contacting the relevant team on swtoraccountdisputes@bioware.com with your query.

If you have any further queries or concerns please feel free to contact us again as wed be happy to assist you further.

Thank You.

Axolipher | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support