Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The adventures of Forced Companions Daycare

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community Content > Fan Fiction
The adventures of Forced Companions Daycare

marissalf
07.22.2013 , 09:30 AM | #471
Quote: Originally Posted by Damask_Rose View Post
So sad This thread has given me an appreciation of so many companions I didn't like before I met their preschool versions.
Agreed!

Also, every time I take a picture of someone now, I'm going to think of Khem's "Smile or be devoured."

lukewaldo
09.08.2013 , 03:51 PM | #472
This series was hilarious, now come to think of it my HK was a Speak and Spell before. :P Wish we could continue this somehow, going to miss this funny series.

Xakthul
09.10.2013 , 06:03 PM | #473
I probably spilled over a gallon of coffee on myself reading this thread. Beautiful, just beautiful.
Duelist Mixalot, Grand Champ Tellsa, Lord Saml, Apprentice Syynx, Captain Cirris, Skirmisher Janewei, Jedi Knight Jugger'not, Agent Ez'zio of <Wookies and Cream>, Harbinger
"Aim for the trolls! Kill the trolls!"- Gandalf

Xakthul
09.10.2013 , 06:05 PM | #474
We must continue the legacy. More baby stories! Bright, this thread is absolutely awesome, and I hope that other people will help to continue it.

Cheers!

J'm
Duelist Mixalot, Grand Champ Tellsa, Lord Saml, Apprentice Syynx, Captain Cirris, Skirmisher Janewei, Jedi Knight Jugger'not, Agent Ez'zio of <Wookies and Cream>, Harbinger

bright_ephemera
07.07.2014 , 04:01 PM | #475
Ladies, gentlebeings, girls, boys, and droids! I find myself subscribing, for a little longer anyway, and so have the power to post. And for the first time in a very long time, Daycare came knocking. Here, two little one-offs. (Donít fear, newcomers, FCD is purely episodic and requires no thread background.)

//
First, in honor of Trooper team spirit:
//

On TUESDAYS, FCD is staffed by KHEM VAL and LORD SCOURGE.

BABY KALIYO: Hey! Hey, Elara! Is there a form you can fill out for being a big dummyface?
BABY SKADGE: I think she ran out of those this morning!
BABY ELARA toddles away with all the dignity she can manage and sits down by the bookshelf.
BABY JORGAN: These guys just aren't letting up today. You okay?
BABY ELARA: It's quite all right. I'll file an MF-13 report with Mister Lord Scourge before I leave today.
BABY JORGAN: We have numbered reports for being mean?
BABY ELARA: Several, depending on severity and general subject matter.
BABY JORGAN: What I mean is, this daycare has numbered reports for that kind of thing?
BABY ELARA: ...I print and number them myself. It'll improve efficiency once the system is universally adopted.
BABY JORGAN: Well, I can't argue with your organizational skills. Hey, want to go build a Senate building out of blocks?
BABY ELARA perks up.
BABY ELARA: Can we construct it to satisfy Block Building Codes 2F through 2K?
BABY JORGAN: Uh...if it makes you happy, sure. We could send the leftover materials back Skadge's way at high speed if you want.
BABY ELARA: Jorgan! I would have to report myself! Also you.
BABY JORGAN: Just an idea.

///
Then, in honor of, uh, stuff:
///

On WEDNESDAYS, FCD is staffed by T7-01 and SCORPIO.

T7-01: Daycare = in session // children = in order
BABY RUSK: After so much time off I calculate I should be able to learn twice as fast.
BABY ASHARA: That's almost certainly not how it works.
SCORPIO: You'd be surprised.
BABY RUSK: All right, Miss SCORPIO, sir. What's the assignment?
SCORPIO: I wish to test your purported enhanced learning capability. Please organize a charge against the Imperials.
T7-01: Forced Companions = neutral territory // Republic + Imperial fights = no-no
SCORPIO: It is a purely educational exercise. While the test is conducted, perhaps you should check the roof dish for comms capability. I believe it cut out this morning.
T7-01: T7 = check it out // dish = must be fixed
T7-01 rolls out.
SCORPIO: Now. In order to avoid the appearance of favoritism we can put Ashara on the Republic side so it looks more like a randomly selected pairing.
BABY ASHARA: Wait, really?
BABY PIERCE: Hey. Fuzzball. 'Pubs are rounding up for a fight.
BABY BROONMARK: Blllorp.
BABY PIERCE: We've got this.
BABY RUSK: Master Jedi, sir.
BABY ASHARA: Is that me? Wow! That's me!
BABY RUSK: Permission to deploy stuffed animal squad as described here, sir.
BABY RUSK gestures toward the outward-facing arc of fierce-looking or just fuzzy stuffed animals.
BABY ASHARA: Sure? That looks very military. Hey, when do we start figh-
BABY PIERCE rockets out of nowhere to tackle BABY ASHARA.
BABY RUSK: Master Jedi!
BABY ASHARA and BABY RUSK get down to ferocious combat with BABY PIERCE.
BABY BROONMARK shuffles over to the far end of the stuffed animal collection.
BABY BROONMARK whisks the nearest animal into his voluminous fur and shuffles to the next.
BABY PIERCE: For the Empire! Ha! - Ow!
BABY ASHARA: For the - uh -
BABY RUSK: Republic!
BABY ASHARA: Yeah!
BABY BROONMARK continues shuffling from stuffed animal to stuffed animal, stowing them all in his fur.
BABY ASHARA manages a respectable little burst of Force energy.
BABY RUSK: Take that!
BABY PIERCE goes down and lies in a grumbling heap.
BABY PIERCE: Jedi cheat.
BABY BROONMARK: Raaargh!
BABY RUSK whirls and sees the clear field where his stuffed animals had been.
BABY RUSK: My squad! No!
BABY RUSK: Fall back, Master Jedi! I'll cover your retreat!
BABY BROONMARK shuffles up to BABY RUSK. A tiny fist emerges from the hairball and connects with his montral. BABY BROONMARK follows this up with several kicks while BABY RUSK yelps and ineffectually swings his toy vibrosword, the weapon he has used ever since toy blasters were banned. Eventually BABY BROONMARK gets bored and shuffles away.
BABY RUSK, muzzily: Are you all right, Master Jedi?
BABY ASHARA, from a safe distance: Yes.
BABY RUSK: Reporting eighty-seven point five percent casualties, sir.
SCORPIO looks down at BABY RUSK.
SCORPIO: It seems that despite your considerable rest, you do not learn any faster.
BABY RUSK, sullenly: As you say, Miss SCORPIO, sir.
the Short Fic Weekly Challenge - 90+ authors to date. 2500+ stories. New prompts weekly!
Bright's Fanfic Threads
Ceterum autem censeo, Malavai esse delendam.

Xakthul
07.07.2014 , 06:20 PM | #477
Yay! SCORPIO is back to her sadistic self.

Irongut
07.08.2014 , 06:56 AM | #478
Woooohoooo! New FCD!

Quote: Originally Posted by bright_ephemera View Post
Donít fear, newcomers, FCD is purely episodic and requires no thread background.
But once you read one you WILL have to go back and read them all.
◄[|||||||█[☼]█[███████████████████████████████████)

Jokad
07.08.2014 , 11:43 AM | #479
Yay! Welcome back!
Quote: Originally Posted by bright_ephemera
Donít fear, newcomers, FCD is purely episodic and requires no thread Background.
Iím a newcomer, but Iíve already read the whole thread twice. These are awesome! (And so are the pictures, btw.)
Si tacuisses, philosophus mansisses.

Selenial
07.09.2014 , 06:30 AM | #480
Oh.
My.
God.

ITS BACK
We all live or die as Krayt wills, Stryfe. At his word, I would cut out my own heart. Or yours.
Celťna Mercenary Cathinka Seeliara Sage