Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The adventures of Forced Companions Daycare

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community Content > Fan Fiction
The adventures of Forced Companions Daycare

MilaniGrey
01.13.2013 , 08:16 PM | #391
That
is
FANTASTIC
The Islingr LegacyShatter the Darkness
Astaron, Narithia, Xalkory, Áilleacht
The Ebon Hawk Server
Forever Shenanigans!

kabeone
01.13.2013 , 08:20 PM | #392
Hilarious and...
Quote:
You have never once given anybody eleventy billion credits as recompense for anything they've done for you.
eleventy billion and recompense in the same sentence. *filled with joy*

Bird_of_Thunder
01.13.2013 , 08:28 PM | #393
so. FUNNY!!!!!

"Billorp". Gotta love Broonmark
Lord Ravvok
Annihilation Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>

Irrissa
01.13.2013 , 08:37 PM | #394
Quote: Originally Posted by bright_ephemera View Post
KHEM VAL: By choosing the least grotesque modification possible, you brought this on yourself.
*Rissa (60 Sorc) * Cielle (55 Merc)* Irrissa (55 Op) Ko'neko (55 Mara)
*Minalde (60 Sage)* Aubrei (60 Scound)* Cleindori (55 Sent) Rosaleen (55 Com)

LanaSangien
01.13.2013 , 11:17 PM | #395
Love the maintenance update reference!!

BABY QUINN takes a handful of fingerpaint and smears it across his jaw and chin.
BABY QUINN: Appearance altered. I'll return to my duties.
BABY RISHA: Huh. No complaints here.
BABY QUINN looks stoic as he goes back to his datapad.
BABY KIRA looks over and notices BABY QUINN's new look. She exchanges glances with BABY RISHA. When they join in staring with BABY TEMPLE some kind of critical mass is reached and they run over to swarm him and his fingerpaint five o'clock shadow. Smooches are attempted. Desperate flailing is heard from within the circle.
BABY DOC, glaring: Oh that is not fair.
BABY QUINN, his cowlick barely showing above the swarm of enthusiastic girls: If you want the attention please take it. This is making me really uncomfortable.
KHEM VAL: By choosing the least grotesque modification possible, you brought this on yourself.
BABY QUINN: I could probably have planned this better.
Quinn fangirls. Lol! True to form for Bright_Ephemera, ya think? And many others.
(I just got to meet him with my SW - Lawrichai's drawing is MUCH better than the original. That giant mole is kinda disgusting.)
Corso is so cute, getting upset about the idea of Kira having scars.
Proud to serve? Go to militarygamers.com and join our close-knit community. We support dozens of games on PC, PS3, and XBox360.

bright_ephemera
01.14.2013 , 06:51 AM | #396
It's good to be back!

Somehow, in every fic scene I write where Doc and Quinn appear in the same room, they hate each other. (Shameless No Death, Only Wrath plug there.) I didn't plan this, it just happened that way.

Quote: Originally Posted by LanaSangien View Post
Quinn fangirls. Lol! True to form for Bright_Ephemera, ya think?
I'm sure I have no idea what you're talking abo...okay that sentence is so false I can't even finish it.

Now, I would say I hate to pick on Quinn and Bowdaar two installments in a row, but who are we kidding I never get bored of that...
the Short Fic Weekly Challenge - 70+ authors to date. 2000+ stories. New prompts weekly!
Bright's Fanfic Threads
Forever Shenanigans!
Ceterum autem censeo, Malavai esse delendam.

bright_ephemera
01.14.2013 , 06:53 AM | #397
On MONDAYS, FCD is staffed by T7-01 and KHEM VAL.

T7-01: Children = go outside // playtime = ice skating
KHEM VAL: Our slaves have crafted an ice rink like those of the winter festivals of Yn.
BABY VETTE: What about Chabosh?
KHEM VAL: Chabosh didn’t have ice.
BABY VETTE: And what slaves?
KHEM VAL: Our slave. Singular.
KHEM VAL looks speculatively at BABY VETTE's neck; BABY VETTE doesn't seem to notice.
YOUNG BOWDAAR, trudging by with a pushbroom over his shoulder: I AM A SLAVE.
BABY KALIYO is alternately running her figure skate’s blade and a small interesting-looking dagger across a whetstone. She seems very interested in the skate’s possibilities.
T7-01: Kaliyo = wear skates // Kaliyo = don’t stab people with them
BABY KALIYO: Can’t I do both?
T7-01 hurries off, whirring. T7-01 returns moments later carrying hockey skates and confiscates the long-bladed, barbed figure skates.
T7-01: Kaliyo = wear skates
BABY ELARA is carefully leading a wobbly BABY JAESA toward the ice.
BABY JAESA: I’m going to kill the floor. My skates are actually going to kill the floor. Why are we doing this? What’d the floor ever do to me?
BABY ELARA: Come on, it’s easy. If I could learn such a leisure activity as recommended in the supplementary child-rearing manual issue four-oh-one-B, I’m sure you can manage. Come on. Feet like a T.
BABY JAESA: Feet like a T.
BABY ELARA: Push this way.
BABY JAESA: Push this way.
BABY KALIYO: THINK FAST!
BABY KALIYO streaks in at a sprint to knock BABY JAESA over. The two skid across the ice rink, struggling and punching.
BABY JAESA: That wasn’t skating at all, you jerk!
BABY KALIYO: I dunno, we were sailing gracefully across the ice for a while there.
BABY JAESA slaps BABY KALIYO. BABY KALIYO giggles.
BABY KALIYO: C'moooon, Dark Side!
BABY ELARA starts frantically shaking her head. BABY JAESA looks uncertainly at BABY KALIYO.
BABY JAESA: I'm…not sure I should be listening to you as an authority.
BABY KALIYO: You've made worse decisions. I'm pretty sure Pierce decided your alignment every day last week.
BABY ELARA: Come on, Jaesa. Let's do something more…orderly.
T7-01 extends three little skate blades and glides to where BABY QUINN is working on a snow structure on the rink.
T7-01: Quinn = not skating?
BABY QUINN: Correct. I am instead building a snow fortress.
T7-01: Snow fortress = usually in snow // middle of the ice rank = bad for snow fortress
BABY QUINN: This is a location of critical strategic importance.
T7-01: Location = critically important for skating // fortress = blocks skating // snowbanks = less disruptive + better for fortresses
BABY QUINN: You'll see. Whoever holds this fort will have total control over the transit of equipment and personnel through the–
BABY JAESA, in a fit of new Republic-and-goodness-and-so-on fervor, comes barreling through on her skates, sending BABY QUINN's snow fortification flying everywhere.
BABY QUINN: All right, perhaps the very center of the route was suboptimal.
T7-01: Quinn = no kidding
BABY QUINN: I could probably have planned that better.
BABY QUINN looks at the snow scattered everywhere. Then he looks over at BABY ELARA, who is happily critiquing BABY JAESA's form.
BABY QUINN: This may yet be turned around…
BABY QUINN makes a hard-packed snowball and sends it whizzing at BABY ELARA hard enough to knock her fuzzy hat off. BABY ELARA squeaks indignantly.
Pandemonium ensues.
the Short Fic Weekly Challenge - 70+ authors to date. 2000+ stories. New prompts weekly!
Bright's Fanfic Threads
Forever Shenanigans!
Ceterum autem censeo, Malavai esse delendam.

MilaniGrey
01.14.2013 , 11:55 AM | #398
Pandemonium ensues.
Ahahaha.
The Islingr LegacyShatter the Darkness
Astaron, Narithia, Xalkory, Áilleacht
The Ebon Hawk Server
Forever Shenanigans!

YoshiRaphElan
01.14.2013 , 12:03 PM | #399
Pandemonium ensues.
Ee-hee-hee! Yes!

iamthehoyden
01.14.2013 , 05:43 PM | #400
Quote:
BABY KIRA: Maybe not disfiguring. Tasteful little ones, just enough to suggest a difficult childhood.
BABY CORSO: Way ahead of you – Aw, gee, no, scars look sad on you, pretty lady. You shouldn't have to –
BABY KIRA: Put stickers on my face as part of a class exercise?
BABY CORSO: Still distressing.
Haha, Corso, you sap!

Behold the power of the five o'clock shadow!! Flipping hilarious.

Quote:
BABY JAESA: I’m going to kill the floor. My skates are actually going to kill the floor. Why are we doing this? What’d the floor ever do to me?
lmao...I'm sucking in air here trying not too laugh too loudly
aren't you a little short for a stormtrooper?
---------------
Fan Fiction: My Name is Solomon Crae The Man in the Box