Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Faction Imbalance!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Faction Imbalance!

rzyy
12.14.2011 , 05:39 AM | #41
I would play republic, but i want to go dark side assassin a dark jedi just makes no sense to me, although im going stealth i could kill ALOT of empire!!

May have to rethink this now....

Cosian
12.14.2011 , 05:49 AM | #42
The real surprise here is the fact that people seem surprised it has turned out this way.

Two faction OW PvP with a perceived light and dark side and no balancing mechanics ....

We reap what we sow .....

drealmer
12.14.2011 , 06:50 AM | #43
I've played a few characters from the republic for a bit and a few characters from the empire a bit...for some reason the empire story, graphics, gameplay (setup of areas, both PvE and city/town areas) all seem noticeably better to me...still keeping my main republic though, no question, and it has nothing to do with server pop.

PitchShifta
12.14.2011 , 06:51 AM | #44
Don't worry, you'll see a bunch more Republic today.

drealmer
12.14.2011 , 06:52 AM | #45
Quote: Originally Posted by Cosian View Post
The real surprise here is the fact that people seem surprised it has turned out this way.

Two faction OW PvP with a perceived light and dark side and no balancing mechanics ....

We reap what we sow .....
yeah, they need to allow those 4 ckasses that are not Jedi/Sith to be a 3rd faction

VixenRawR
08.23.2016 , 03:18 AM | #46
I couldn't help but go back to the begining and remember what the woes of pvpers were like 5 years ago. Notice a few posts about pub pvp. Hahaha here's a look at your fossilized ancestors...pubs will never have enough players.
Throw Cartel Coins at me Please. http://www.swtor.com/r/p3jZ2b

Nempo
08.23.2016 , 12:27 PM | #47
Quote: Originally Posted by VixenRawR View Post
I couldn't help but go back to the begining and remember what the woes of pvpers were like 5 years ago. Notice a few posts about pub pvp. Hahaha here's a look at your fossilized ancestors...pubs will never have enough players.
Irony here being that in the DvL event pub is steamrolling over the imps pretty regularly, my win ratio over the past 3 weeks is getting close to 20 win for every 1 loss, and I single que.
"I am not driven by hatred. I am not driven by fear.
I am not driven by desire, duty, or any rationale. I can no longer feel any of these.
All that remains is Retribution; Cold and hard and final..."